tuscl

Trolls?

Sunday, January 24, 2016 11:16 AM
Took a little teensy break from tuscl (not on purpose, just had things come back) and now I'm wondering who this purple guy with a black vortex for a c:-)ck is? I do not deny to being forum clueless as I don't even use Reddit, lol...but I'm wondering if these "trolls" are existing users with a different account or just randoms.

50 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    "I'm wondering if these "trolls" are existing users with a different account or just randoms." I strongly suspect that the answer to your question is 'yes' ... to both options.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Most of the losers are existing users that don't have a life.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    8 years ago
    Except me. I am new and drive a better car than all you, and I earned it selling purple sex apparel. Check out my store posted in the discussion labeled "huge blow out sale"
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Ishmael- ah ok Shadow - I won't call them losers, just because I think they're just goofing around. But although occasionally funny the same stuff being repeated over and over is not so funny
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    8 years ago
    Exactly. ! Everything here is 90% fiction
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    8 years ago
    Anon is the bomb
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    anongirl98 - they prefer to be called retards instead of trolls
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Anongorl98, I love the trolls. They allow me to add to my ignore list. Try it and you will enjoy it I'm sure.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    yeah, it's terrible, because it discourages ppl from posting on the discussion board And why would a grown man ever want to troll a discussion board? God only knows
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    8 years ago
    Well first off, the Vikings suck dick. Secondly, you do the same because you like the Vikings. Go Broncos!
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    8 years ago
    Never won an official nfc afc Super Bowl and never will. Go Broncos.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I think he prefers to be called a "one eyed, one horn, flying purple people eater" instead of a troll.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @GoVikings. True that. I've been less "vocal" the last few days because of it. I hope that doesn't encourage the rest of you to start trolling.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Like corvus said if you get tired of listening to the trolls bs just add them to your ignore list and they will be invisible to you. I do!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Trolls are necessary for the eco-system to work, they keep the system in balance so that you know whether or not you are normal. Without trolls most of the posters would start feeling so full of themselves, that this forum would quickly become boring and just another version of the pink site.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Shailynn- lol! I'll have to remember that Corvus- I always forget about that feature. Will discussions by them still come up or both comments and discussions gone? I hope no one would take that as a personal vendetta but when there's a bunch of none sense discussion its gets hard just to pass by! Flagooner - yeah I think I might not be as frequent on here either if the ratio to actual post to serious post isn't good. Crazyjoe and juice are fine by me, the random ones though, blah. Butterman- thank you, I most likely will :-) xo
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Twentyfive- lol! Interesting outlook. I guess it is a nice confidence booster when I read something and I'm like "wow and I thought I was twisted!" Hahhaha. Pink site= stripper web I assume?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    to Anon that is correct
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Alright!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    "Trolls are necessary for the eco-system to work, they keep the system in balance so that you know whether or not you are normal. Without trolls most of the posters would start feeling so full of themselves, that this forum would quickly become boring and just another version of the pink site." Haha That is a good way to look at it. You need a good way to make sure you are thinking correctly
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'm pretty sure he is on my ignore list, if we're talking about the same troll. I normally don't like to have to resort to that feature but the number of garbage threads started by that guy was just too much. So 'ignore' button it was!
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    8 years ago
    Fuck you bro.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Just a retread troll. Theyre everywhere theyre everywhere. Sorry you have to deal with this.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Not sure which is worse, the trolls (can be ignored) or topics about them (like this one), which are just another waste of founders bandwidth. Simply "band" them and continue on.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Rech why do you have all of our TUSCL girlies on your ignore list? I don't think ive ever ignore a legit member only trolls. I have several of them on my list. Its a good feature!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    We can debate this forever but in my humble opinion if a topic doesn't interest you and you make the stupid remark like you are now being ignored that makes you thin skinned for sure and not very believable in my book if you want to comment fine otherwise GTFOH and leave the rest to it.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    @Butterman- Think about it- the OP is on Rechs list yet he replied here in her thread. He's just a silly guy. He often puts himself on ignore.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To sclvr- Rech is just trolling I get the humor its kind of funny if you think about it.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    One other thought I had some of you guys are pretty funny but the funniest ones are usually unintended really dumbass posters.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Thank you Rech but you can't see this.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Haha ROTFLMAO
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Did you notice that you have yourself in the middle of that list rech...nevermind u can't see this!
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I just noticed that rech has 0 club reviews, ok I get it.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Clubber -sorry if you don't like this kinda thread, it wasn't intentionally meant to annoy anyone. 25- yeah that's lame, if I blocked someone I wouldn't threaten it or something before and brag about if after kinda just counter active Rech - silly you :-)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To anon if clubbed doesn't like this kind of thread no one is holding a gun to his head he can skip it why would you apologize?
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    25- i don't know, I feel like because I'm new on here this isn't really my territory so if I'm comitting a "no no" I feel pretty dumb
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To anon I feel you but no matter what you do there is always going to be someone who wants to criticize so why bother. As far as the rest of your statement the territory is open to any who enjoy the bullshit that goes on in the boys locker room, and feeling dumb is something you need to overcome if you want to be an adult, my philosophy is pretty simple give respect where it is warranted but never back down if you know you are right.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    25- I resent that "adult" comment ;-) I'm a big girl, if anything I just don't like stirring up problems over trivial things--internet debates can be fun over an interesting topic but over trolls, no thanks. I'd rather just give a general apology and move on, no biggie.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Show more confidence in your own self and that won't ever come up. It wasn't intended as a diss more along the way of general advice.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    You didn't do anything wrong by starting this thread anongirl. It could have as well been any of us. Trolls are often a topic of conversation. It's all good.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    25- thank you for the advice :-) you're definately right about showing some more confidence, it looks good on people! Butterman- yeah I've seen the discussions which is why I didn't think anyone would care if I commented on it, whatever though. Thank you :-)!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    anongirl98, welcome back and talk about whatever you like! It's all brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Also, the phrase "black vortex for a c:-)ck" with the embedded happy face! That is truly ace! ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Loving the new avatar – gave me a boner – love the mountains !!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    4got - thank you xo oddly enough I don't really curse IRL, and sometimes typing them out just ends up getting "pg'd" lol! Papi - thanks :-) I changed it based off your suggestion if you hadn't guessed. I guess it's a bit more TUSCL festive than the other ones!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Don't know why I am even responding to this, but there are some here that just might grasp my comment. TUSCL has been around longer then some here have been alive, I would bet. It has grown in some wonderful ways, yet has morphed into something altogether different. Sadly, most here do not know the truly best days of TUSCL. It's just that simple.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    "Clubbers_Ignore_List Joined Jan 2016 Clubs: 0 Reviews: 0" Sure "YOU" remember. Why hide behind some fake TUSCL ID? If you truly remember, are you ashamed to fess up under your old TUSCL moniker? Or maybe YOU need to put on your big boy pants! :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To clubbed "been alive, I would bet. It has grown in some wonderful ways, yet has morphed into something altogether different. Sadly, most here do not know the truly best days of TUSCL. It's just that simple." And your point is?
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    25, Just what you said. "Sadly, most here do not know the truly best days of TUSCL. It's just that simple.""
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion