tuscl

Big Jackpot

Tuesday, January 4, 2011 5:05 PM
With tonight's Mega Million jackpot at $330,000,000 I got to thinking about what I'd do with that I kind of dough. After all the serious stuff like house, car, insurance, etc... I figured I would get a girlfriend for everyday of the week or buy a strip club. Anybody else got a good use for that kind of dough?

6 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    You could probably buy out an entire strip club chain with that kind of money! Rick's cabaret right now has a market cap of $82 million.
  • robbing1
    13 years ago
    I think about these things sometimes. If I still have control of my head after winning that amount of though, I will definitely think about owning some SCs and whatnot. Or I could try something like this video: [view link] Cheers.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    I made myself a promise, years ago, that the first thing I would do with that kind of money is establish a trio of large scholarships honoring mentors I had. Second thing is make some movies, the second of which would be a true to life depiction of a stripper (and the strip club she works in). I am so tired of Hollywood getting it so very wrong. First rule- only a minority of dancers will have bolt ons (it won't be an upscale joint).
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    After all the responsibility items, I'd like to go back to school for a while, then concentrate on business management. I've always wanted to run a neighborhood bar, not a strip club, at least at first, but a pub style place.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    My own personal cheerleading squad, lol.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    With that kind of money I'd have no trouble decorating my life with eye candy, or getting laid, so I probably wouldn't bother with strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion