Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Turn about is fair play - Gay Men Touch a Vagina for the first time

lopaw

California

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

And the results are pretty much what you'd expect - some hissy squealing and general dismay. But ultimately it wasn't too traumatic for them.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I just can't relate, :)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I will never understand gay men.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

That girl was fine, too. I wish she'd show me her vagina! Although we share the "gay" icon, gay men to me are like alien creatures. I don't understand 'em either.

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

She's hot!

I would pretend to be gay just to touch her pussy.

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

The guys that touched her pussy with rubber gloves are cheating.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny thread... lol

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I enjoyed that. Thanks for posting, Lopaw.

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

Lol very entertaining

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

lopaw,

"That girl was fine, too. I wish she'd show me her vagina!"

Maybe if you "butched" up? :)

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Damn, Lopaw. Now we want to hear about your experience touching a penis! Lol. :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lopaw! Lopaw! Lopaw!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement