tuscl

Tissues

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I continue to be amazed by the extras girls who can't figure out what to do with cum. Two recent incidents reflect this continuing dilemma.

First, I'm in the VIP with GingerBread. After we fuck I decide that I'd like to cum in her mouth. She obliges. Then she sits there with this trapped look on her face, like a deer in headlights. She keeps looking at me, urgently pleading with her eyes for me to help her. But there's no tissues, and no trash can. And this ain't Follies so she can't just spit in the floor.

Yes the obvious solution is to just swallow like a good girl cause I sure as hell am not taking it in my mouth. But swallowing is not in her system. Finally, in desperation, I hand her the club shirt that I got from a 2-1 promo dance earlier in the night. She spits into it, then tries to hand it back but I just motion for her to throw it in the floor.

I was going to have video girl wear that shirt for our next picture series but instead I decide to get another one. I saw the bouncer go in the room as we were walking away. I always wondered if he kept the shirt.

And then last week I saw the blow job queen twice. The first time I remembered the tissues. The second time I forgot, and she gets that same deer in headlights panicked look that GingerBread had. I don't really understand what the problem is since there's a perfectly good spot in the floor where the previous deposits have all dried up but she wants another option for some reason. I don't have a club tshirt so I can't help her.

Finally the queen grabs a drink from the table at the booth next to us. This looked like a fresh drink cause it was 3/4 full with lots of ice. She spits it all out and it just floats at the top of the drink. It was a lot. She returns the drink to the table. It's owner is oblivious cause he is receiving the same service that I just ordered.

Do anybody else's dancers have this problem?

35 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Yes I have had this issue. One place this is rarely an issue is in Detroit.

Girls should be savvy enough to remember such accessories but hey, I can't tell you how many times I should have had a business card on me and I didn't, or I've printed out a document, and then leave for my day with the document still sitting on my printer.

Am I stupid like most strippers, or do we just all have too much other shit on our minds? I hope it's the latter!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ I've done the same thing...

Js69...that is funny as shit! I would have been laughing my ass off inagining the look of surprise on that poor guys face when he took his next sip
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I had one dancer start yelling at me because i wasnt prepared in a similar situation
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Didn't our moms tell us to carry a handkerchief on a date?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^She said put clean underwear on too
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ 4got2wipe obviously missed the memo on the underwear.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ they found his in the glove compartment
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    I had totally opposite experiences at a club (a few years in between). In the first one the girl attempted to suck me dry then swallowed. Some cum was on my thigh and she looked at it and licked it up, then smiled! Yeah, she got a big tip. The second one just spit it in the corner and totally grossed me out!
  • oriole1
    9 years ago
    Ask before dance if they swallow. The planned bj's I've had if she knew what I wanted, she brought an empty cup for unwanted protein. There usually is a wastebasket. Most strippers are cum sluts who enjoy the fruits of their labor so. Those are real women. The rest are still girls. Graduate to women and tissue won't be an ISSUE!
  • anongirl98
    9 years ago
    Oh no, the cup thing makes my stomach hurt thinking about that! I can't imagine any girl who would do that infront of a guy! Even if the taste isn't the best always, swallowing is really the only option, it seems more..natural(if you know what I mean) and spitting in something just totally ruins the fantasy
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Why not just DFK afterwards and then you swallow?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Oriole, these dancers knew exactly how our session was going to end. I discussed it with both before going into the VIP,

Scat, there's is not enough money in the world to get me to do that.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I like Anon Girl's perspective. When it comes to sex, more natural is always better.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Joe I left. I didnt really want to be there if another customer was going to take a sip of my cum.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    I mostly have a few napkins in my pocket. I might need them to clean myself off in the bathroom.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... Why not just DFK afterwards and then you swallow ...”

LOL – classic !
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Kinda funny many of us expect a dancer to love our cum and even swallow-it but yet it seems some/many don't want to get anywhere near their *own* cum.

I wonder how the SW girls would respond to this thread?
  • SmithWV
    9 years ago
    And Anongirl for the win!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Does sound like a double standard, doesn't it? How many of your own boogers have you swallowed?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ none - but I don't expect anyone to want to swallow mine

:)
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Napkins to clean up in the bathroom. Superb. Must have been a boy scout. That is a man who is prepared. But wouldn't toilet paper work if you are in the bathroom?

@papi. Love the new avatar.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Now someone is going to say... "Napkins won't work, I need a beach towel"
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    The poor guy was like, I don't recall ordering a White Russian.

I don't see Anongirl engaging in those activities though
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Where are you at that she spits in somebody else's drink?
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    @Bavarian - you nust not have seen her old avatar.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I nearly always have some paper towels in my pocket when I go to a club. While I prefer a swallower, I'm not going to insist on it. Especially if I know she's good. I'm not about to turn down a good blow job just because she doesn't want to eat it.
  • anongirl98
    9 years ago
    I actually pride myself on the perfect BJ Bavarian :-) but you're right -- I'm not really one to do random hook ups, I've dated two people and my sex life is almost exclusively involving only them :-)
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    This failure to plan is amazingly widespread among our beloved strippers. I've learned to always have a couple of napkins in my pocket, and often a condom in case they're DTS but not bareback. Of course at the dive bars in ESL they *always* have their own rubbers. (Hell, C-Mowe's has a condom dispenser in the front room, just inside the main entrance!) I've also started carrying a breath mint in my pocket when I go to extras clubs -- I'm considerate like that :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I usually walk-in the club with a roll of Bounty paper-towels under my arm.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Papi comes prepared with the quicker picker upper. Lol

I've started bringing some wet wipes in case clean up is necessary.
  • Dain
    9 years ago
    I bring wetwipes, too.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    At the other end of the spectrum, a veteran fellatrix who pleasured me several times at two different ESL clubs was extremely prepared for whatever might arise in the VIP room. In her handbag she had baby wipes, condoms, lube, paper towels, etc. etc. If she ran out of any supplies, she had backups in her locker in the dressing room. Gosh, I miss her.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    " I usually walk-in the club with a roll of Bounty paper-towels under my arm." Lmfaooooooooooo

Papi....you are one of my personal favorites
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @MrDeuce, A new (to me) stripper brought a towel from the locker room for me to sit on while she blew me. She said it was one of the towels from their shower room. I've never had any dancer do that before at this club.

If she does that for all her customers, they must have a *huge* laundry basket. /s
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion