Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Beaver beer

Bigtallbonerboy

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I went to publish a term on urban dictionary called "beaver beer" Has anyone ever received a beaver beer on here ?

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What is that?

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

I am new to the tuscl community but will review as many clubs as possible to become worthy to the Kings around here. I have been busy trying to figure out how to not shit more than 8 times a day. It's a real problem.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yes. just go to Canada.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Well a beaver beer is when someone you find someone you strongly dislike and have their wife pour a fresh brew starting at their tits creating a stream down to the vagina and into your mouth.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Ideally it's your arch enemies wife pouring the beer but I had a friend drown this way.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit!

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

The fucking cocks at urban dictionary need to publish the term beaver beer for me or I might just shit myself again.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Crazy joe have you ever had a beaver beer?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Not the kind shadow is talking about

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

If you feel like drinking one before 11am you can get what known as a bloody beaver beer where they mix the beer wit tomatoe juice and top it wit a piece of celery.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

There is a Beaver Beer brewed in either Oregon or Washington State, and it's pretty good. I like the Pale Ale. beaverbeer.com

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

My bad - it's from Connecticut.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Do they have a version with a little fur? I like that scratch an tickle if you know what I mean.

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

8=====✊====)

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

Io paw will you serve me one of your beaver beers?

Profile picture for Bigtallbonerboy
Bigtallbonerboy
•

I tried to get one at Pts and it was $300 a beer. No fur either.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I have no idea what a beaver beer is but this is still brilliant!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Would this burn the 'beaver?'

I tried chocolate syrup one time, champagne the other, and both times the girl almost ended up in the emergency room. After those debacles I just stick to whipped cream.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Lol sorry, Btbb.....only fellow beaver owners get to sample my beaver nectar! ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement