tuscl

Beaver beer

So I went to publish a term on urban dictionary called "beaver beer" Has anyone ever received a beaver beer on here ?

19 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    What is that?
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    I am new to the tuscl community but will review as many clubs as possible to become worthy to the Kings around here. I have been busy trying to figure out how to not shit more than 8 times a day. It's a real problem.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Well a beaver beer is when someone you find someone you strongly dislike and have their wife pour a fresh brew starting at their tits creating a stream down to the vagina and into your mouth.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Ideally it's your arch enemies wife pouring the beer but I had a friend drown this way.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit!
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    The fucking cocks at urban dictionary need to publish the term beaver beer for me or I might just shit myself again.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Crazy joe have you ever had a beaver beer?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Not the kind shadow is talking about
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    If you feel like drinking one before 11am you can get what known as a bloody beaver beer where they mix the beer wit tomatoe juice and top it wit a piece of celery.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    There is a Beaver Beer brewed in either Oregon or Washington State, and it's pretty good. I like the Pale Ale.
    www.beaverbeer.com
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    My bad - it's from Connecticut.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Do they have a version with a little fur? I like that scratch an tickle if you know what I mean.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    8=====✊====)
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Io paw will you serve me one of your beaver beers?
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    I tried to get one at Pts and it was $300 a beer. No fur either.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I have no idea what a beaver beer is but this is still brilliant!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Would this burn the 'beaver?'

I tried chocolate syrup one time, champagne the other, and both times the girl almost ended up in the emergency room. After those debacles I just stick to whipped cream.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Lol sorry, Btbb.....only fellow beaver owners get to sample my beaver nectar!
    ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion