tuscl

Places to go to

I need ideas asap of where to move to to go make cash. Things went south and now I'm out and need to find a new place to go to so ideas welcome

53 comments

• IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    If you come to Baltimore, be careful where you try out. The Hustler club is probably your best bet, but stay away from the rest of the infamous Block. Scores sounds good too from what the reviews seem to imply, though I have never visited it myself. Gentlemen's Gold Club is another good location, but it may be hard to break in there right away. Just please stay off the Block, no good can come from any of those clubs.

Wish I was more up on a lot of the Maryland clubs, but I only recently started to visit some of them in the past year.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    ive been thinking, south Carolina, north Carolina, Georgia, or Kansas. just cause I feel they might be nice places to live but not sure which would be best and which one has the most/better money making clubs
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    ^^^You seem a very determined young woman. Good luck on your venture then.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    If you're considering Atlanta, a $300+ license is required in all but 2 clubs. None required at Club Wax because it is a bikini club. Also none required at the famous Follies because the city of Chamblee is not enforcing the $25 license at the present time.

I have TUSCL buddies in NC and SC and they say there is nothing there that they like anymore.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    yeh not sure I wouldn't want to be licensed....not sure I would want that label with me....
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    You aren't considering Florida ?
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I don't know wanting a less hussle and bussle place but florida might be a go.
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    I know a girl who moved to Florida and made a killing. She danced nude though.
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    I know a girl who moved to Florida and made a killing. She danced nude though.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    If a dancer has the looks, attitude, work ethic, and overall game, I think she can make money almost anywhere. (Well, not Carter, Montana).

You can go to Manhattan or Las Vegas or Tampa or Phoenix and think I'm an "8" I will do well - but you find you're competing with 9's and 10's.

I've known dancers that have made 6 figures in a small city like Lansing, MI. (pop 114,000). Location can help, but mostly it's about the dancer and how hard you want to work.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    For less busy try Daytona or WPB not as busy as Miami or Ft Lauderdale but from now till after Easter lots of snowbirds are here and the clubs are looking for more girls this time of the year. Additionally you don't need as much money here to get settled as you will in the bigger city areas and its mostly nice weather so not as many very slow nites where no one wants to leave the house. I know Vegas and Phoenix have good weather too, but they can be very expensive to get settled in.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Ill keep it in mind :) thanks guys
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    There's money in Myrtle Beach.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Not so much this time of the year I think they get busier after April. A friend who operates a club near there says not so much hiring right now, just passing some intel along.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Phoenix,

I believe you told me, in the past, you are from Florida, around the central part. Pretty much dead up there other then around the Cocoa area. I would suggest Tampa or central S. Florida. Somewhere around the area between Dade and Broward counties.

A plus, the weather is ALWAYS better, well except for the occasional hurricane. :)
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    North Carolina is just not strip club friendly, dancers do not earn well in NC.

South Carolina doesn't appear to be (currently) very strip club friendly, either.

Georgia is a little better. The Atlanta area has dozens of clubs, but also dancer fees, licenses and lots of heavy duty competition for customer $s. (see above) Outside Atlanta there are very few clubs. Savannah has Scores, a decent topless club with $30 ($5 to the house) dances and enough customer traffic to make money (nice town, too). Down the coast is Brunswick, GA with one tiny club (bikini) with a neighborhood bar feel. It might be worth a visit, but don't count on good earnings.

Florida is the only state in the southeast to really offer opportunities for dancers. Just 2 hours drive from Savannah is Jacksonville, FL with over a dozen bikini clubs (currently loosely enforced) and two "juice bar" nude clubs. There are opportunities to make money in Jax. If you visit, try Wacko's and Gold Club.
    Two hours south of Jax is the Daytona area with 6 or 7 clubs. There is loose money available when NASCAR races are there, otherwise slow steady beach tourist traffic.
    After that, there are a clubs further south around Coco Beach, Satellite Beach and then the Strip Club Mecca of SE FL from Pompano to So. Miami. When you get that far south, almost anything goes, and you can earn - but beware - it costs Money to stay down there.
    Do not try Orlando, read the reviews here and you should be able to figure out that there is just no money to be earned there.

On the West FL coast, the Tampa area also has several clubs where you can earn. The aged and venerable Mons Venus and nearby 2001 are just two possibilities.

Please let us know where you land!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Asheville,NC only one club Treasurer Club

$500 treasury rooms, $25 lappers no extras and loads of fun in one of the richest cities in America's
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Albuquerque has many strippers fly in from Vegas, Phoenix, and LA because the competition is so low and you can make it good once you establish regulars. Working the weekend crowd while filling in some days when the locals get paid on Thursday/Friday is decent money since cost of living is dirt cheap. Depends what you're accustomed to because I would not want to live permanently in Albaquerque.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Move to South Carolina. Way better than your current situation but not expensive to live either. $50 dollars a nite isn't great. You could work at any clubs in the vicinity which there are plenty depending where you live. I'd move to any of the cities between Columbia and Myrtle Beach that either is no more than an hour away . There is still mire money to be made than you're making now.

We hate it because it's not as "fun" as it used to be
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    In the west, I would agree with Albuquerque. Every time i go there it seems like most of the dancers are from other areas. Cost of living is is about half what it is in Denver there. I would visit you there...

You could make good money in Denver, but the cost of living is very high. Especially after the influx of people with the Marijuana laws.

I have met lots of dancers that fly into Dallas and work at Baby Dolls.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    The Detroit area has lots of clubs to dance in, and the cost of living is low. You can make money without extras, but you can make a lot more with extras. Don't come here before spring because the winters are brutal.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    i agree with the previous post about jacksonville. Anywhere between there and daytona athere are lots of clubs. it seems like you want to live somewhere warm. also fort meyers, I know for a fact there is money at a club called scarletts there.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Phoenix -i think it's only logical that you come to Phoenix. Lol

Seriously, cost of living isn't horrible, there are plenty of clubs to choose from and I know plenty of dancers who work at multiple clubs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Don't know if there's a climate restriction on where you want to be, but if you move to northern Rhode Island or southeastern Massachusetts, there's a lot of clubs to choose from.

But we do winter here.

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    There are lucrative places to work everywhere. Don't decide where to live on the basis of a strip club!

Portland Oregon has cool people!

But consider what follow on career you might be building also.

Also consider mileage. In some areas they do more in the strip clubs than in others.

Here where I am, the strip clubs are no touching. In lots of other places, very different.

Some dancers, looking just to stay for a while, go to Las Vegas.

But mileage, how professionalized do you want to get, that's got to be the issue.

What dancer trixxi from Portland had suggested is don't relocate for strip club money. Instead, just try whatever other clubs are closest to you, and see if their is any improvement. Otherwise, where you are at is probably as good as it gets. And also remember that when you talk to dancers about money they are usually exaggerating. They take their best day, or their best hour, and they extrapolate. It makes them feel good.

SJG
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I don't know the reason that is forcing you to relocate, but I would recommend identifying a few places got would consider moving first. Then decide on where to go using potential strip club earnings as only one of the criteria to evaluate when making your final decision.

I would also guess that you have other resources that would be better able to give you more informed advice than us anonymous PLs.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Consider weather. It can be important to the presence of packed wallets.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    A lot of girls I know drive to South Carolina and work the weekend and drive back. They can make more in a weekend in South Carolina than the can in a week in other areas.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "There's money in myrtle beach"

Yeah great idea, there's like 7 fucking people there this time of the year.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Not too seem rude or anything, but depending on all what your willing to do, there is a lot of money to be made for an attractive dancer in Erie or Akron. Just saying.
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    why dont you consider san diego / Tiijuana you can work in TUSCLS two highest rated clubs Hong kong or adelitas ?
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    dont you want warm weather ? (:
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    If you're OK with nude, Lexington KY is a university town. Some of the girls who work there come to Louisville during the Derby Festival. Most of them claim it's a decent place.

Louisville is great if you don't want to be naked (it's illegal in strip clubs). It's not quite as good as Lexington for the money, but you don't have to get naked. :)

Both of them probably have a cost of living approximately equal to Kansas City. I don't know how that compares to where you are, but it's pretty damned low compared to eastern or western U.S. large cities.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    "Yeah great idea, there's like 7 fucking people there this time of the year."

Shailynn, I wouldn't say it if it was not true. true. If you are attractive you should be able to make money in Myrtle Beach right now, flat out. It would be more money than she's making now, and a cute place.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    The pictures she's posted are of a cute girl. She could make more money almost anywhere.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "Shailynn, I wouldn't say it if it was not true. true. If you are attractive you should be able to make money in Myrtle Beach right now, flat out. It would be more money than she's making now, and a cute place."

You're right, it's an awesome place, but it's feast or famine. Dancers, even top tier ones cannot make good money there in the winter, it gets too cold in the winter to attract golfers and definitely too cold to even casually walk on the beach. What they can do is get by, and rake it in during the summer months. Would not recommend someone learning their chops to go in the middle of winter, they won't survive.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Thanks everyone for the advice, some things have changed and I will not be relocating now, though I still may have to in the future, so I plan to think hard on what everyone has mentioned. I am feeling something warmer, I have grown tired of the cold weather though I am use to it I like it hot better.

I'm fine with full nude, that's how the clubs where I work at are, the only time you cant be full nude by law here is if you are on top of a customer (you got to keep your thong on) and also depending on the club most do topless lap dances as long as you by enough songs with the girl, but some places only let the girls flash and wont let them take there top completely off in a lap dance ( mostly cause they want the customer to get a vip instead)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Of the places mentioned, you're likely to make more money in Miami, Tampa, or Phoenix especially in winter. But NC clubs aren't bad from a dancer perspective. I know plenty of girls who do well in NC, but not as good as in bigger cities. Let us know what you decide and we can steer you to the right club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dallas and Houston are not bad SC areas either – cost of living is not bad; both cities have a good # of SCs; and there are people with $$$ in those areas. Austin, TX also seems like a pretty decent SC area.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    One thing I would point out is this. I had happened to take note of one Blush in Pittsburg. It is right near the convention center, at that river junction which defines the location of the city.

So with pricey landmark real estate, no one running such a club is going to take any chances.

So probably this is what they call a "Show Club", as opposed to an "Extra's Club" or "Sleaze Club".

So probably the money is good with well off business travelers and probably the 'mileage' is lower.

But there is probably a very high looks standard. But being young, Phoenix should do all right

But I would also point out that trixxi, who to me always seems most insightful, explains that many dancers who do have the looks to dance in upscale clubs still prefer to dance in dives.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I believe NASA is looking for volunteers to go to Mars – you may make a killing there.
  • SmithWV
    9 years ago
    I don't think The Last Resort is open yet on Mars Papi....
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi,

When the club opens for Phoenix on Mars, it shall be named:

Galaxias Fluctūs

It's location:
    Northernmost Latitude 33.6 °
    Southernmost Latitude 27.7 °
    Easternmost Longitude 148.96 °
    Westernmost Longitude 137.03 °

• Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Phoenix, entertaining extraterrestrials on a planet near you! ^_-
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Haha
  • SmithWV
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Phoenix can't go to Mars!

You know the deal - women are from Venus; men are from Mars. ;-)
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    but that's where all the men will be then ;) Though there are many women who like me too
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If you like entertaining aliens, then the South is a good place. There are illegal aliens all over the place. I suppose CA has the same problem.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Tampa.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    ATAC,

WHAT??? That is EXACTLY why she SHOULD go to mars! :)
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    :-D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion