tuscl

OT: Getting AA Cracked and Y

Saturday, January 16, 2016 3:19 AM
In Texas Holdem Poker AA is the best starting hand and in a all in heads up its a 80% favorite to win. So y do ppl lose so much money with them ? For one the math dictates that even played correctly 20% of the time some one will suck out on you. Any profitable player will take this gamble and in the long run make tons of cash with AA The main reason ppl lose lots of cash is not knowing the correct way to play the hand For one the math above is the math for a one on one heads up situation. If you pussy limp AA into a 6 or 10 man family pot you only have a 50-60% chance to win This is y its so important to raise the pot big like 5 to 10 times the big blind to isolate and give yourself the 80% edge Scared money don't make money Justin

13 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    If you can’t spot the sucker in the first half hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Good quote from a good move mr. Head
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Yep
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Take all their taco bell money
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    "The Asheville Kid" approaches the table...........
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Problem with AA is the odds of improving your hand are slim, so I always bet these heavily up front to get the speculators out. If anyone goes to the end with you, you'll likely lose.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Kid Asheville, lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Kid Down syndrome.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Just placed 9th place in a online tournament of 1,500 entries
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Congrats!!!! I once read that Stuey Ungar made a $100,000 bet he could guess the last card dealt out of a 6-deck shoe. He did. He won.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    I watched that story get told in YouTube
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    To bad he was a coke head
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion