tuscl

Why do girls come here asking for advice on being a stripper?

How to act sexy, how to dress, on and on. Do they not have friends to ask?

And why so many old guys giving advice on the most trivial things?

Don't be a simp

20 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Great question ! Probably they think we know something. And the old guys like being stroked.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I figure most are trolls

As far as the rest ... it's nothing but smart to do a little market research among your target customers. They can be excused for not realizing that tuscl PLs are probably not representative of their average customer
  • anongirl98
    9 years ago
    Well personally speaking, I found this site while looking for reviews and what not on clubs in the area I'll be dancing in. I read this site for maybe 2-3 months but never made an account but joined when I couldn't find the answer (can I work in Miami as a dancer while being 18) so I could ask people who live there/dance there. A lot of the info I've found online for dancing was all from strippers, which is helpful but it's also helpful to know what customers are looking for/what they like/what behaviour stands out to them from a primary source. Most of the people on here have really helped me from just their discussions and stuff, and it's great :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    + this *is* a strip-club website; so a good place to ask strip-club related questions even if it's dancers asking and not just PLs

+ often times when doing a web-search for SC related stuff TUSCL is often the site that comes-up

+ personally I think it's good they ask questions here – many PLs on-here are well-versed in the SC game

+ IMO dancers can get good advice here and there are also a good # of experienced folks on this board that often give good and intelligent advice

+ I like dancers posting on here and if we can help some be successful dancers all the better
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think mikey may be upset the Chargers may be moving to LA and is taking it out on the TUSCL girls

:)
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I'd say cause A. They don't realise that this site is mostly customer based
    Or
    B. They want customers opinion
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    They mau not want to ask any close friends because they dont want to let anyone know they are dancing or thinking about dancing
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Papi, the thought of the Chargers leaving due to the idiot politicians of San Diego, and the sell out owners does not upset me at all...... ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I can imagine that actual customers' opinions might be of interest in determining what customers like. Maybe that's just me.

The posters here are not typical of all strip club customers, but it's a place to start.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    maybe strippers come here because they are tired of the cynical-ness and self-inflated egos over on stripperweb? lol
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I can see how our advice could be helpful to them, as long as they are able to convince us that they are not trolls
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    What shailynn said also makes sense to me.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    My ATF posted on here just because she knew me and some of my friends.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Some girls don't mind giving BJs. Most of the bitches on stripperweb don't mind either, but they would never admit it.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    "My ATF posted on here just because she knew me and some of my friends."

Wow, what a stud
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Great post Mikey.

I refuse to be a sycophant. Mostly a bunch of attention-seeking divas
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @mikeya02 they can't help being simps. They're already PL, might as well right the wave in its entirety
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    No question. I like to be stroked - any number of ways.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Who doesn't like getting their ego stroked?

Especially from girls who takes her clothes off for our enjoyment?

This is a good place to get a few opinions on clubs and customers pretty safely and anonymously.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Sure there are trolls but for real novice strippers to want to know what guys think shows that some GET that this is a customer service industry. So let them ask.... and maybe confuse the mind of the girls who play on their phones and wonder why they aren't making bank.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion