Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ninabambina

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes or no

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I say hell yes again

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

NO

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you jackie

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Cute girl, but she's a little too small for my tastes.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Sorry but nobody can compare to Diva1976. I hope she's doing well in prison.

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

I say yes just based off her posts she seems interesting :)

Profile picture for anongirl98
anongirl98
•

I say yes :)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•
Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Hell Yes.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Mama mia, she's a some spicy meatball

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Meh, but if you guys like its OK with me.

Profile picture for IwillLapAdancer
IwillLapAdancer
•

YES to a show of Nina Bambina boobs!

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Nina is gorgeous!

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Maybe on someone else's dime. If its my money its going to extras girls

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"Maybe on someone else's dime. If its my money its going to extras girls"

Especially in the fair city of Detroit.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nina is hell yes

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement