tuscl

Best club in COI/BBBJ becoming extinct

Clackport
Washington
Thursday, January 14, 2016 6:53 AM
So I'll hopefully be in LA late March early April ish. I was doing my research on the City of Industry (COI) clubs because that's where the mileage is. Apparently Spearmint Rhino has the hottest girls in COI, but the prices are pretty fucking expensive, I think for a closed door 15 min VIP it's anywhere from $200 to $250. Yikes! Paradise seems to have ok prices, but apparently the girls are bigger over than there.

This leaves me with Synn and Deja Vu. Apparently all day on every Thursday Deja Vu the cost of the 30 min VIP is $100. At Synn on Thursday the 15 min VIP is $75. Nice!

Do you COI visitors think overall (combining value, mileage, and dancer quality) that Synn and Deja Vu are better than Spearmint? I suggested the COI TUSCL meet be at Spearmint Rhino COI, but maybe I should change it to Synn or Deja Vu?

Off topic: I'm reading a lot of reviews where guys got a blowjob with a condom on. Are more girls not doing BBBJ? Maybe it depends what area you're in? CBJ does nothing for me, if that was on the table I'd rather just skip that and get straight to the fucking.

Thoughts?

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I prefer the white clubs in West LA but I've been to COI many times.

I hate SR. Prices are insane to me, and I rarely balk at high prices. And almost every dancer has fake tits, which I hate. Also, all bjs I have been offered there were covered. Plus I don't think they have a lot of the type of girls that you like. Most were white that I have seen there. So I'd stay away from SR.

DV has the type of girls you like I think, although the good looking ones are sometimes hard to get ahold of. And the prices are very reasonable. You should definitely check it out.

I've only been to Synn once. Had a bad experience but I wouldn't judge a club based on a single visit.

And I haven't been to COI since LE efforts picked up, so I can't comment upon the impact of that development.

On the covered vs uncovered subject, I haven't noticed any difficulty in getting a Bbbjcim in any of the places where it is usually available.

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Thanks JS!
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    As a COI vet, I think that your first choice of SRCOI was solid. Yes it is a little pricier, but the dancer quality is much better overall compared to Synn, DVCOI or Paradise, and its a much cleaner club in terms of general comfort. But if I had to choose from those remaining 3, I'd choose Synn in a heartbeat.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the insight sclvr. From what I understand in the VIP they have curtains and closed doors. I'm not interested in the curtains. At spearmint, they charge extra for the closed door. $200 to $250 for 15 min in a closed door (not including tip) is way more than I'm willing to pay for 15 min.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    None of the COI clubs offer any real dance specials on the weekends, so you have to work with the standard pricing if you visit on a Friday or Saturday night. Thursdays are discounted at Synn ("Stripped Thursdays") and they get to be super busy & SRO, which sucks unless you like standing shoulder to shoulder with other PL's all night long. Paradise has their specials on Wed & Fridays. I think that SRCOI has specials on Tues & Wed. Not sure about DVCOI.
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    @smith69 what white clubs in west LA do you suggest ?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the insight.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    @nemesisk7- the "white clubs" on the west side aren't really white. They have plenty of diversity. Those clubs are 4play, Plan B, Skin, SilverReign. Remember that it is LA and the clubs have more latinas than anything else no matter where you are. Many latinas can pass as white, but they are latina all the way- just piss them off and their crazy latina temper will come out big time and you won't know what hit you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion