Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Just a little bragging

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I turned 74 today, went to my favorite club and took a very cute 20 something to VIP for a GFE. I'm sure that snowtime or verybigdawg will vouch as to how cute she is. Had to turn down a 3 some with her friend because she was just not up to my standards sexually. :)

Replies (40)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

:)

Helps us all picture this some, what color?

SJG

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

Happy Birthday SCAT. Sounds like you had a great one.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

IDK of a better way to spend one's “golden years” - many other men your age are sitting on an easy-chair next to their old ball-and-chain and reading the TV-Guide :)

Congrats !!!

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

Happy birthday!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

" next to their old ball-and-chain "

Papi, that ain't nice!

But it speaks to exactly how I feel!

SJG

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Did she get a t-shirt?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

warhawks - she had previously received one that read "I'm a bitch. Just not yours". Today she got a compilation CD that I had burned titled "Strip Club".

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

A big Hotel Bravo to Sierra Charlie!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Happy Birthday.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

congrats shadow. glad you reached another birthday and had a fun time today

hopefully we'll meet again this year at follies

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Congrats. That really is something to brag about.

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

Happy Birthday scat

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

You're not old - just experienced.

Happy Birthday

Profile picture for anongirl98
anongirl98
•

Happy birthday :)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Happy birthday!

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Happy Birthday. When will you become an old fart?

Profile picture for SmithWV
SmithWV
•

Happy Birthday!

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Happy birthday Shadow.

Did they comp VIP for you?

Profile picture for elemental23
elemental23
•

Happy birthday. We met once years ago at Platinum. Mine's Sat. I'll let you know if I head your way to celebrate at Follies, the only good strip club left in the carolina-ga area.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Happy Birthday!

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Many more Bdays for you Shadow ......... and I still want to grow up to be Shadow!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Well, my friend. What can be said to a good man, who has made my day several times at Columbia PP. The babes we've enjoyed through the years, there still bring a smile to this old man's face. Happy Birthday, shadowcat. May there be many, many more happy ones for ya !!

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Happy Birthday Shadow Cat :-)

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Happy Birthday, Godfather! I still hope to hang out with you at Follies some afternoon!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Happy birthday S'cat!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Thanks for all the good wishes. My PM cup runeth over.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Sweet.

Happy birthday SC.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Happy b-day

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

DAMN! Just as I get a year closer, you pull away again! Happy BD, sc!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Well, Clubber, you know what this means. Join the line out the front door of Follies. We're all here to spank shadowcat. :)

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

Wow, I stopped in there today. Got a dance from a 20 year old that never actually took her clothes off and only flashed me. I would say it is pretty obvious that is not who you took to VIP. LOL I did one dance and that was it even though she was hot.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

That is so far off my bucket list!!! :)

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Happy belated Birthday, shadowcat!

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Shadow: comp???

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clackport - No. I just got one for Xmas.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

With the luck you have on your birthdays you should celebrate it a couple of times a year

:)

Profile picture for Swamie_1907
Swamie_1907
•

Happy Birthday SC!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Happy birthday Scat you are a man after my own heart.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I celebrated my B-day again yesterday and took a 21 yo to VIP for the 5th time and got her to agree to OTC at my house this coming week. She is not a dream stripper. She is real.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

BRAVO !!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement