tuscl

Breaking News: Rams and Chargers going to L.A. (at least I think so)

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Rams and Chargers to L.A., unless the Chargers act like little bitches then the Raiders go.

15 comments

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    It sounds like the Chargers are gonna spend one more year in San Diego trying to make a stadium deal.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I love them ramchargers
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    this saga has more drama than a JS69 post.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    It would be so great for the NFL to have a team in LA again.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    @shailynn - too funny but too true.

Rams and Chargers are both Dodge brands. I wonder if they lobbied for this.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    It would be great if NFL teams paid for their own stadiums and showed some loyalty to their fans.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    The Raiders will receive the NFL franchise transfer fees, if they use them to build a new stadium.....in Oakland.

Which means the Raiders now have the money to build a new stadium in Oakland.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ You know this is bullshit, I've been trying for 4 years to get my county to pay for my house, but it's not working. How do they do it? I'd be willing to give Sunday tours twice a month and host peewee league football in my backyard if they would take care of the bill.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    It's silly that the second largest market in the US doesn't have an NFL team. I'm glad LA is finally getting another team.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^ I don't think they missed the teams when they left. How insulting it must be to have 2 professional teams in the same sport and they both suck.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ^^

I do agree. It was odd that LA didn't see to miss the NFL teams when they left.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    * seem
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    When I lived in SoCal years ago we were happy when they left so we would no longer be subject to the TV blackout rules.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Well, for a long time LA had no money to give for a stadium. That was even before the great recession.

Interesting that the rams owner basically got his way.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    Rams owner basically got his way because he has the most money. He can build the biggest stadium that will make the league the most money by basically giving them an easy place to host the Super Bowl, Draft, NFL Network, league offices, etc.

NFL owners have basically become ROBs. They don't care about the quality of the product or how they screw over customers. They just want the money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion