Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Im retiring

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

From trolling that is

God bless

Justin

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I'll miss your premium packers and movers from India posts.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Riiiiight.

S
Supremeruler
•

So who is your successor?

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Why? You raise the average IQ of the board by about 10 points.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Can I have your military grade encyrpted CD containing your 8000 usernames and passwords covering hundreds of websites?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck you juice!

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

What are your retirement benefits?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Movi g on to new opportunities

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Im just growing up that's all guys. Just looking to be a solid member

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I will pass on touching that solid member. :)

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I will pass on touching that solid member. :)"

At least just_the_nuts didn't say that he'd be an engorged member! That would really be non-ace!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for 72_os
72_os
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement