tuscl

Why Soccer is the preferred world sport

Here is why soccer is the preferred world sport over the NFL!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-C1HlpCqVzDU/VC…

While the NFL has its plastic cheerleaders and various bimbos but in soccer you have fans in the stands in body paint.
I pose this question: would you rather sit next to in the stands:

This https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/image…

or this https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image…

25 comments

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    #2! #2!
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    If I also have to watch soccer, it isn't worth it.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    neither. This is a brand new 3 piece polyester white suit. THANK YOU!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I pickup my grand daughter from school several times a week and I get a good look at a lot of soccer moms. No thanks. :)
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Soccer, or football to give it the correct name, may be the no.1 sport for spectator numbers in the U.S. soon?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Believe it or not, lg, I believe that auto racing, driven mostly by NASCAR is #1. Soccer would have a long way to go!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    londonguy - You may be correct. Little league "American" football seems to be falling off because parents are worried about injuries. But I think base ball will remain as the #1 US spectator sport.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    The English Premier League is awesome!! The relegation system for demoting the 3 worst teams is brilliant!! Imagine if the 3 worst NFL, NBA or MLB teams had to leave the league and earn their way back in!?! Never again would teams tank the second half of their season to improve their draft position.

Soccer in the United States sucks because the MLS sucks! The MLS sucks because American youth soccer favors size over skill the way teams are built, managed and refereed. Even the referees in America suck. The rest of the world has figured out that skill beats size. There is a reason the U.S. cannot come even close to winning a mens world cup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhssI-sk…

Check out this video -- this is THE MLS CUP CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!! Two classic goalie fuck ups and one referee fuck up. This championship game is a microcosm of everything wrong with U.S. soccer. This was replayed over and over around the world as they laugh at us.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Don't worry. After that silly Super Bowl opens for me, and after I've feed a few dozen Christians, picked from all races, to my hungry lions, I'll follow up by bringing out countless numbers of strippers, brought in from all over the country. Nothing gets people heated up and ready for sex like a massive scale human sacrifice.

So these girls will take care of you right there in your seat! They'll just be busy until well past nightfall, just taking care of one guy after another.

Be there 2/7 !

I'm going to need some more people for my crew though, to help clean all the blood and guts off of the grass the Monday morning.

SJG

Soul Sacrifice
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdFV3umJ…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Need more people to help clean up all the cum in the seating areas too. 2/7 is going to be the largest human sacrifice and the biggest orgy in 2000 years!

SJG
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Estafador posted: "This is a brand new 3 piece polyester white suit. THANK YOU!"

Awesome! Now you have just what you need to pick up street walkers, er, I mean "civvie girls" who "look clean" and just happen to be hanging out with nothing to do in known prostitution walks. ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    White Suit?

Don't wear that to my 2/7 event which opens with the Super Bowl. There will be way too much Christian blood and guts around, and then you might slip and fall in the puddles of cum from the orgy which follows.

SJG
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    How did we get from talking about soccer -- the beautiful game -- to talking about spilling Christian blood??? WTF is going on???????
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    @londonguy-
    Soccer is an odd sport in the US. There are plenty of players and there are plenty of fans. However, I don't think there is much real interest in MLS outside the cities MLS is in. But there is interest in the Premier League and the Champions League. What's real crazy to me is that a city like Omaha has a Spurs fan club. They get together at a bar in the Benson neighborhood of Omaha, sometimes at 6am, and watch Spurs matches. I can see how Arsenal or Man U have fan clubs here in Omaha, but Spurs seems like insanity. But the thing is, this happens, as near as I can tell, in any large American city. And in NYC, they probably have a similar club for some team like Bournemouth. But the local teams get ignored in general. However, the people who don't ignore the local MLS team are fanatics. It's somewhat like hockey in a way. The USA team is similar, in that either you are fanatical or apathetic.

Of course, none of this considers women's soccer, which is its own story, beat told some other time.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    @ pensionking. You are absolutely right, the EPL is awesome and you probably know that there are three leagues below that and god knows how many below that, in theory it's not impossible for a tiny club to promote themselves all the way to the top. The EPL attracts the best players from around the world for good reason. It's not all good news though because there's far too much money at the top, wages are just ridiculous to mention but one negative.

That clip was interesting and things like that can and do happen in the EPL.

@ Dandy Dan. I wouldn't go down Seven Sisters Road in London and say that. Spurs are a big club though I agree not as big as Arsenal (their fierce rivals) or Man Utd. English football fans are fervent supporters so getting up to watch a game at 06.00 is nothing to them.

I'm surprised you haven't seen any of the Toon Army where you live - do you know who the Toon Army are?

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I believe the correct spelling is Futbol and Football
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lmfao
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    It would be brilliant if http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x… was body painted with Tim Tebow's number from back in his gator days!

After all, the guy is some sort of born again virgin and he'd probably freak out if he saw nude woman! Plus he kind of sucks! ;)
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    @londonguy-
    I had to look up Toon Army, but just looking it up on Facebook, I see there is Toon Army Omaha. I wonder how many of them have been to Newcastle.
  • 3LeggedMan
    9 years ago
    Body painting is wonderful. But soccer is the most boring sport in the world. Keep it!
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    ^^ That's probably because you don't understand it fully and don't have an appreciation of the skills and tactics.

Dandy Dan - that's true but to a lesser degree than Man Utd supporters clubs around the world.
  • 3LeggedMan
    9 years ago
    Londonguy, the game is easily understood and the player skills are obvious but imagine how boring ice hockey would be if shots on goal only happened every 20 minutes like in futbol. Virtually every play in the NFL features a notable effort by one or more players every minute.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Lots of people in the US play soccer. So it is well understood. I like it.

But nothing is going to beat what will happen after this year after that silly Super Bowl. I'll be feeding Christians to Lions, and then I've brought in legions of strippers to put on an orgy. So be there, 2/7.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion