Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Preferred titty-sucking technique ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I love titty-sucking – it's what separates us from the animals (in that we love to suck-them beyond the nursing-stage).

And I love tits overall and the bigger the better.

But when it comes to the art of titty-sucking, if they are too big it can be a problem.

I like to take-in as and suck-on as much of the tit as possible (call me a greedy SOB); vs just sucking on the nipple-area.

Thus:

a) are you a devout titty-sucker?

b) do you have a preference of nipple vs whole-tit sucking?

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I'm an ass guy, titty sucking or titty anything doesn't do much for me. But I'm glad you guys whose mother's didn't breastfeed them have an adult diversion :) :)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

More than a mouthful is a waste. :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ you must be bi-sexual

:)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

My comment was made to Subra but would apply to scat

:)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•
Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Shake those udders, baby!

I, too, am a fan of titty sucking. And yes, I was breastfed as a baby. I just never outgrew it :)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Papi, the girls must think you're starving

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I tell'm I'm vitamin-D deficient

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I agree papi. I love boobs of all sizes as long as they are perky. I like sucking on nipples and licking them with my mouth covering them. Then i squeeze them gently and shove as much as i can in my mouth. Then i gentlu twist her nipples between my fingers. Girls with smaller nipples seem to like this the best

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

My brothers ex wife bought me and my brother shit glasses that said "all grown up, and still can't get enough nipple"

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I am DD deficient

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

i'm with you chulo, i'm a huge fan of titty sucking. dancers who allow this will earn extra $

but i'm not a fan of bigger the better--- i like them perky--like B cups

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

a) not really, but I do occasionally

b) I tend to focus more on the nipple area, but not exclusively

and I'm with shadow, more than a mouth/hand full is a waste.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Papi, you also need calcium for strong bones, so you can support those girls

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“... I am DD deficient ...”

LOL – I should tell them I'm vitamin-DD deficient :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You tell em papi. Steal that, hope you get some laughs with it

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I love tits. Big tits are better than small tits. I could not possibly do whole-tit sucking on the big tits I prefer.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

"My brothers ex wife bought me and my brother shit glasses that said "all grown up, and still can't get enough nipple""

crazyjoe, is that for real, or was it just a Freudian slip? ;-)

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I'm more of an ass man, but I'm DEFINETELy not replacing titty sucking with ass sucking. I'd titty suck if it were my significant other only. In that case:

a) no b) prefer nipple sucking but mainly because I can't fit even half a titty in my mouth.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I'm a nipple sucker.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Well, I think they can be to large, and I don't try to engulf the entire breast. I'll kiss all over and even suck all around, but not engulf.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I like to lick a girls hard nipples, sucking doesn't do owt for me.

Profile picture for reignfire
reignfire
•

I love sucking nipples! Big or small, I love them just the same, although I love big breasts. If the breast is small enough, I'll put the whole thing in my mouth and start sucking away. I especially like making nipples hard, so if they're not perky, I'll suck on them and play with them until they get hard. I love to rub on them gently with my fingertips to also help get the nipples hard. Last year I only sucked on the nipples of two new dancers, an all-time low for me. This year, I plan on getting my mouth around a few more new nipples. Wish me luck! ;-)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ may the sucking-force be with you

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement