tuscl

Preferred titty-sucking technique ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, January 7, 2016 8:49 PM
I love titty-sucking – it's what separates us from the animals (in that we love to suck-them beyond the nursing-stage). And I love tits overall and the bigger the better. But when it comes to the art of titty-sucking, if they are too big it can be a problem. I like to take-in as and suck-on as much of the tit as possible (call me a greedy SOB); vs just sucking on the nipple-area. Thus: a) are you a devout titty-sucker? b) do you have a preference of nipple vs whole-tit sucking?

24 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    I'm an ass guy, titty sucking or titty anything doesn't do much for me. But I'm glad you guys whose mother's didn't breastfeed them have an adult diversion :) :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    More than a mouthful is a waste. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ you must be bi-sexual :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    My comment was made to Subra but would apply to scat :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Just for you Papi. :) [view link]
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Shake those udders, baby! I, too, am a fan of titty sucking. And yes, I was breastfed as a baby. I just never outgrew it :)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Papi, the girls must think you're starving
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I tell'm I'm vitamin-D deficient
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I agree papi. I love boobs of all sizes as long as they are perky. I like sucking on nipples and licking them with my mouth covering them. Then i squeeze them gently and shove as much as i can in my mouth. Then i gentlu twist her nipples between my fingers. Girls with smaller nipples seem to like this the best
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    My brothers ex wife bought me and my brother shit glasses that said "all grown up, and still can't get enough nipple"
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I am DD deficient
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    i'm with you chulo, i'm a huge fan of titty sucking. dancers who allow this will earn extra $ but i'm not a fan of bigger the better--- i like them perky--like B cups
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    a) not really, but I do occasionally b) I tend to focus more on the nipple area, but not exclusively and I'm with shadow, more than a mouth/hand full is a waste.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Papi, you also need calcium for strong bones, so you can support those girls
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “... I am DD deficient ...” LOL – I should tell them I'm vitamin-DD deficient :)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You tell em papi. Steal that, hope you get some laughs with it
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I love tits. Big tits are better than small tits. I could not possibly do whole-tit sucking on the big tits I prefer.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    "My brothers ex wife bought me and my brother shit glasses that said "all grown up, and still can't get enough nipple"" crazyjoe, is that for real, or was it just a Freudian slip? ;-)
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I'm more of an ass man, but I'm DEFINETELy not replacing titty sucking with ass sucking. I'd titty suck if it were my significant other only. In that case: a) no b) prefer nipple sucking but mainly because I can't fit even half a titty in my mouth.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    I'm a nipple sucker.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Well, I think they can be to large, and I don't try to engulf the entire breast. I'll kiss all over and even suck all around, but not engulf.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I like to lick a girls hard nipples, sucking doesn't do owt for me.
  • reignfire
    8 years ago
    I love sucking nipples! Big or small, I love them just the same, although I love big breasts. If the breast is small enough, I'll put the whole thing in my mouth and start sucking away. I especially like making nipples hard, so if they're not perky, I'll suck on them and play with them until they get hard. I love to rub on them gently with my fingertips to also help get the nipples hard. Last year I only sucked on the nipples of two new dancers, an all-time low for me. This year, I plan on getting my mouth around a few more new nipples. Wish me luck! ;-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ may the sucking-force be with you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion