tuscl

7 year adult enterainment anniversary!!!!

Happy 7 year anniversary to me. 7 years ago today a scared young girl went into and auditioned for a job I never really wanted. I was scared and nervous and excited. I had a ball of emotion that I didn't even know how to handle. At the 7 year mark I am proud of who I am and the job I have. I love dancing and I love being naked and I don't really care what others say. So to all the girls that have been doing this for years and to all the girls auditioning for the first time tonight, hold your head high and do what makes happy. This life is a roller coaster of up and down emotions but its still a fun ride. And to all my tuscl friends thanks for being awesome.

16 comments

• poledancer83
    9 years ago
    aww thank you :)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Congratulations on your 7th anniversary!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Congrats poledancer you should help us celebrate with more pictures :-)
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Congrats. Usually I never hear how long individual dancers are in the biz for. You sound like a woman with a goal though, so how much longer you staying in the game?
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    i am only 26 so as long as people still tip lol
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    hah, ususally a patron is NEVER younger than the strippers. I love being younger than thou.

Huh, I would think you had plans outside of stripping.
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    well my astronaut plans went out the window about 30 seconds after my panties hit the floor lol. in all serious though its all im qualified for so why not stay in as long as possible
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Congrats. My CF is about your age and recently celebrated 4 years of dancing. As long as you're still having fun and the money is good, why quit? Just make sure you have an exit strategy for when the money does dry out!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Congrats sugar tits
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Way to go hunny bunny
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    What a slut.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Happy Anniversary!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Thanks for sharing your bon mot, tumblingdice. Now tell us again why you're on a strip club lovers' website?
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Congrats baby girl! I have been a customer at strip clubs for six years.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    Happy Anniversary!!!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Happy 7th, poledancer!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion