Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Taco Bitches, I mean bell

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Would you be as nice as this guy if someone ate some of your food before it was wrapped up, then called the cops on you? I would forward this video to taco bell corporate offices

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

no, I would have caused a ruckus

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Taco Bell was lucky the guy wasn't packing heat.

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Oh man, it ended before we found out what happened. Maybe it'll show up on an episode of COPS.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

He should have gone into the shitter and left them an upper decker!

Then he could have walked out and video recorded them when he said "you guys were non-brilliant so I left you an upper decker!"

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

There's a reason it's nickname is "Taco Hell."

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ so true!

I used to ask a taco bell franchise owner when he was going to change that B to an H on his sign

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Behold the Taco Bell menu from early 70's. Perfect for stoners without much cash

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Lol. Not much on the menu ^^^

And cheap too.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I can't remember if I've mentioned this before -- many years ago I was at a Taco Bell and the design of this restaurant was such that you could see the workers preparing the food. They had a one-armed kid trying to roll a Burrito Supreme. I'm all for equal opportunity employment, but bless his heart, being a burrito roller was not this kid's calling.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement