tuscl

The futility of pursuing a 10 for OTC

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Saturday, January 2, 2016 5:14 PM
The term “10” is used somewhat liberally on TUSCL, but I recently spent sc time with an exotic beauty that I consider a 10. This belief is supported by the fact that, despite heavy stage tipping, I had to make several sc visits to get dances from her because she was in such high demand by the other PL’s. The honey gave dances every song and whales would often dominate her time. When my turn for LD’s finally did arrive, I could see why she was in such demand. Head-to-toe fineness. Not a flaw to be found. Add to that a cute/smart sense of humor with the ability to communicate and connect, man, I was sprung. I’m torn though, I would love to pursue OTC opportunities with this honey but my big head is telling me there is zero chance. In contrast, my little head is telling me to go “all in” which usually means several visits dropping some serious cash. Yes, I could save the cash and simply ask for OTC but I’ve learned from experience that building a comfortable sc relationship greatly improves the odds of OTC with the finer dancers. Maybe some of you studs can simply ask without much prep but that has rarely worked for me. So for those that pursue OTC with the finer honeys, what rationale do you use for making a concerted effort with the extra fine honeys? When do you decide to cut bait?

14 comments

• Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    Based on how you said she's in high demand Id stick to building the rapport as itll appear to he you can go the distance financially. Doesnt look like you'll lose too much in the process though if she's in high demand and you might come across a hard 8 in the meantime. Lastly, if she's really in high demand as you say, seems she may not need to do OTC.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I never spent a ton of money on any one girl unless she gave me a good reason to. The dancers that really want to hook up with you will tell you so or make really big hints that they want to. Some will flat out ask you out but I suspect that many of the guys on here are not used to girls in strip clubs doing that. The dancers that may be available for some outside the club fun or a relationship may suggest other places they go sort of like getting into dating. These girls could suggest a bar or gym that they visit. The horny girls that just want to fuck for money may flat out tell or ask you right after they first meet you. I tipped a girl one dollar in one club and got asked to go to a hotel with her. In another club on one night a female customer asked me to go home with her. That was an exception. I've only been asked to go home with one female customer in all my years of visiting strip clubs. no chit chat either, just something like I want to take you to my place so you can do whatever you want to do to me. I'm not making that up either.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm not a OTC stud or a any other kind of stud; but I don't see that as a reason for me not to state an opinion :) Yeah – as in business – some transactions are more delicate and require more due-diligence – if the babe is extra-fine then you may have to go the extra PL-mile. Def build a rapport w/ her b/c if you fuck it up early-on then you may be SOL (fine bitches have options so one may need to thread a bit carefully even for P4P). I'd say let her warm up to you and be on your best PL behavior so you won't get 86'd early on in the process – but once you've built “some” rapport; at least get her # under the pretense that you want to come in the club to see her but in reality in case she disappears you can track her down if she's at another club.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    You only live once, go for it.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I recently fell in lust with what I read as a solid 9.5. I visited her frequently in the club, exchanged text messages, did a few Champagne Rooms and through a private message on Instagram pleaded for OTC. She finally replied that there was something she wanted that she estimated at $2000 and if I provided it shed meet me twice OTC. I agreed, forked over the item, and the first visit went well and was wonderful. Just before the scheduled 2nd visit she took offense at something I did at the club and she took great offense. I suspect it's a ploy to avoid our second cumming which if so, will make her a huge ROB and me a bigger PL
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ you paid a lot and you paid in ADVANCE - c'mon mon; you were asking for-it particularly with an OTC-shy dancer.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    There is zero correlation between hotness and which ones are DTF. The problem I see here is that if she's making bank without extras, you are most-likely SOL. (and the whales have already made her better offers)
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Relationships Relationships Relationships is what it is all about. The better relationship you have with someone the more likely they are to go along with your request. I have found this to be true in sales, personal relationships, and romantic relationships.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    I got a fine honey with three visits in one month. There is no secret, just bring enough money and make sure you look sharp and well built. You have to have a good body to get the fine ones. Girls like that and some of them will say yes when you go asking for OTC.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    It depends on how much you are willing to pay. I have never known a stripper who would not do OTC for $1000. (I admit there may be some, but I don't know them.)
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    What gives me some hope is I was able to secure OTC opportunities with two very solid 8.5's in 2015. I had little hope either would work out but I took it slow with each and it turned out well. This honey, though, is in a league of her own. The PL shipped has already set sail though. Now it is just a matter of how much cash I'm willing to burn thru before I can accept the futility of the situation.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Take her to VIP and seduce her by going down on her without warning. Or does that only work for me?
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    Gawker: I'm betting she still delivers! Non delivery would have occurred the first time. She should be an "in the club money maker", but we both know she doesn't capture customer wallets like some that work there with less talent to display.
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    gmg: That only works when you can deliver on the impromptu move with execution!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion