tuscl

What was your best strip club visit of 2015?

Thursday, December 31, 2015 9:26 AM
well, today is the last day of 2015, and earlier i was thinking about what my best strip club visit (i realize it could be difficult if you club very frequently, but just try to narrow it down) was this year. a couple of visits came to mind immediately, but then i decided to quickly glance at all of my reviews this year, just to make sure i wasn't forgetting any. i came to the conclusion that my visit to the gold club in greensboro, NC earlier this year was my best visit. it was one few times that i actually spent more money than i planned to. i hardly ever do that, but this particular dancer was great. she was a petite, little black girl who was friendly and really delivered in VIP. so much so that i bought an additional 15 minute session with her. she was one of those rare dancers who was willing to make out, which, in my experience, is much more of the exception than the norm. and it didn't stop there, she allowed a lot of other fun things, too. honorable mention: my second visit to follies, which of course took place this year. not only was this a great visit, but i also met 5 TUSCLers on this day. i almost named this as my best strip club visit this year, but it fell a bit short because as great as those 10 dollar dances are at follies, it didn't beat what i got from that girl in VIP that i mentioned above.

17 comments

• Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Hong Kong Gentleman's Club in Tijuana this past April. I was making my annual spring vacation back to San Diego and decided to do a trip to TJ since I never had the opportunity to go when I was stationed there. At the time, TJ (and all of Mexico) was off limits to all U.S. military personnel due to the intense gang violence and crime that was going on. I had so much fun my first day there that I made up an excuse to ditch my friends so I could return back to that club the following day.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    (If you've been reading my posts, you'll recognize this pattern from me) A few months ago, I made a rare visit to the club by myself (I more often club with buddies). It had been a super slow month, and the preceding week in particular was dead slow, and the particular shift I arrived at -- well, whatever is slower than "dead slow", that's what it was. There were some customers, but no one was buying; just guys drinking at the bar, some guys tipping at the stage, and a few lookee-loos sitting around at the tables. So, for the entire few hours I'm there, it's my CF (arguably, top-2 hottest on a pretty decent shift), and at times, up to 3 other girls at my table. So all day, 3-4 girls at my table, among whom are unarguably the top 3 hottest girls in the club. The girls all know my deal -- I'm buying drinks for everyone, but dances only from my CF. But the girls are just happy to be getting drinks bought for them, they're all over me rubbing and teasing. And the drunker we get, the more they're messing with me. I feel like king of the club; I look around and almost all other customers are by themselves, the rest of the girls have given up. When I go to the back to the VIP with my CF, she absolutely shows her appreciation for making her the only girl making any money today (although she's always nice to me regardless) I left the club on cloud 9. 4 awesome gorgeous girls all over me at the table, on extra-awesome gorgeous girl in the VIP room. Doesn't get any better than that.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Stopped into a higher end, low mileage, club one afternoon waiting for traffic to die down. Not expecting much to happen. To my surprise one of the sexiest, sweetest dancers got on stage (visualize sexy k-pop star). Honey spent the next two hours sitting on my lap and giving me dances. Seemed like we just clicked. To my surprise this also led to mind blowing OTC sessions. That's one of most exciting things about going to a sc, anything can happen.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    2015 wasn't a great year for me clubbing. My ATF moved to Vegas in late 2014, so I was looking for a CF most of 2015 (I do have a CF now). The best time for me was probably at Spearmint Rhino in Downtown LA. This Asian was giving me UHM dances in the regular lap dance area. She did that without me asking her to, and she didn't ask for a tip. Perfect.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    It had have been at Follies because I only visited 2 other clubs during the entire year. Wanted a change of scenery so I drove to Columbia SC to visit my previous favorite strip club. I got there and found out that new rules had just taken affect calling for a bouncer to be present during all lap dances. Took me 3 hours to drive back to Follies. The other club was Rumors in Forest Park GA. I was their first reviewer. I don't know why they are still open. Picking a best visit to Follies is impossible. I just had too many good times. I met a lot of new TUSCLers there and proved that you don't have to be a loner to have a good time. Maybe the best time was meeting a dancer that another TUSCL member warned me that I would not like. She was so terrible that she was the only dancer that I met OTC last year...twice at my house. But it could also have been yesterday when my CF agreed to meet me OTC at my house on my birthday, 2 weeks from now. or it could have been the time.....
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I actually did not make many SC visits in 2015. But two visits stand out for me. First was to El Paso's Caberet Club. A nice afternoon visit found a nice looking, friendly Latina that whipped her fin tits out as she sat on my lap. All this leading to a very satisfying afternoon. The other was taking a 24 year old GF for her very first SC visit in Albuquerque. Hot times leading to more private hot times later in my room. More importantly, I only had one SC trip that was less than satisfying.
  • samsung1
    8 years ago
    Too many visits to choose from!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    mistah.......Tijuana is probably the place I want to visit the most.........as far as clubbing goes. Latina Heaven. :-)
  • IHearVoices
    8 years ago
    First time at Follies: the day before Memorial Day. Second place would probably be Tootsie's on June 27 (I remember the date because it was right after the UFC fight at Hard Rock, and two days before my birthday).
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Adelita's in Tijuana, but that isn't really a strip Club, is a brothel. Second to that, in a true strip club, Hi Liter in Phoenix, VIP section. Chris Rock knows how to make jokes, but he doesn't know about strip clubs. :-)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Out of 100+ visits to strip clubs in 2015, I think my favorite was a long lazy Tuesday afternoon -- $5 a dance day! -- in June at the Landing Strip in Austin. I paid $10 for cover and a Negra Modelo, $10 for a booth, and maybe $100 for 18 lappers from dancers A (a sweet and slightly thick white girl with big natural tits), B (a Mexicana with very real-feeling fake tits), C (a Cubana with large fake tits), and A again. Eventually A, who was probably just tired of doing $5 dances for me, finished me off by hand and I was on my merry way, back into the glorious Texas sunshine. Ah, memories!
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I had many fruitful trips this year. Hard to pick one but I did find a 3-4 new faves between a couple of clubs and had many fun dances with a number of happy endings.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    As stated. This was not a good year for me to club. I was unbelievably ill in January. I didn't get mobile until fall and my visit to Bogarts was good on many fronts. One of the barmaids I know and like still is there. It was good to see her again. Not much every changes at Bogarts. Up in the VIP, mileage is always outtasight !!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I can't remember any one visit that stands out from the rest with the exception of a couple of unusual things but that wasn't enough to make it a great visit. Things seemed so much better early in 2015 though. Since you asked for one, I'll just pick one and say a visit to platinum west when it was all nude. I really enjoyed seeing the girls all nude and likely spent a lot in tips but didn't care. My last visit to the all nude club one dancer talked me into getting a two for $30 and she surprisingly enjoyed dancing for me so much that she called me her club secret. I probably enjoyed some visits to Lust a bit better overall but those visits blend together so much that nothing much stands out in my memory except seeing lots of pretty dancers on occassion. Something is wrong though if you don't see pretty dancers.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    I have had good times in Harem in Dayton, Ybor Strip in Tampa, as well as Bogarts, H8N, Flight Club and Cricket in Detroit. The best of all these was two visits, one in July and one in September, both with the same two gals at H8N. Next best is a tossup between a VIP with a young blonde with huge natural tits at Ybor Strip in Tampa and an mature blonde with huge implants and large nipples at Bogarts. In 2016 I plan on finding a good OTC gal in Columbus or Dayton. Also head up to Detroit again, to have a reacquaintance with all four gals I had an excellent time with in 2015. Sometime in the year also take a side trip to visit a few clubs near Eria PA most especially Partners, where I had a good time with several dancers before, and Kandy's where the eye candy is usually a bit better. And since I'll be visiting relatives, finding a good club in the Philadelphia area around Labor Day.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    @GoVikings: Do it if you ever get the chance. All it takes is $100-150 to have the absolute time of your life and most of the girls are pretty and thick. I'm just now starting to save so I can make a three-day binge at HK and other clubs during my return trip in April this year.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Did a lot of SC visits this year so most of it is a blur. Had some good times in my local small black clubs down here in Miami but I've had those good times b/f in the past. My fondest memory was probably my Follies visit in late October – Follies *is* a strip-club; no pretense of it being anything else – I enjoy the “you get what you pay for” aspect of Follies – no need to have to play games there – Follies works for me – tons of girls (good b/c I like variety) – very good mileage from most girls – just spend a reasonable amount and you have a good time. I hit Follies 4x on my 5-day ATL trip and on the Saturday afternoon visit when I was w/ shadow I spent close close-to 7 hours at the club being “entertained”.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion