tuscl

Pole tricks

crazyjoe
Colorado
Have you ever seen a dancer take a bottle of lotion on stage and put some on the pole and act like she is jacking off the pole before she does her tricks?

10 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I saw a friend of my sweetie do it..She was a little buzzed having some fun.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    One dancer I knew often gave herself a faux pearl necklace on stage with lotion.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Yes.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Any dancer who puts lotion on the pole is going to get lots of shit from both the other dancers and management. They HATE a greasy pole because it's dangerous. I suppose in clubs where there's a lot of non-athletic dancers it's not as frowned upon.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Yeah in any club I've worked at, that wouldn't be allowed. Very dangerous for girls doing real pole tricks.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    It is likely alcohol, not lotion...
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    They were using lotion. They said it helped them grip the pole better. I thought the same thing Nina said
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Does anyone care that strippers do pole tricks? It has been my experience that the girls who have mastered the oole routines give the lowest mileage lap dances. They seem to think that they are above it. I'd rather that they work on my pole. That's why I visit the clubs.
  • ReiDetroit
    9 years ago
    Are you sure it wasn't liquid chalk? I use liquid chalk (I do competitive pole outside of SCs) and put it on the pole sometimes. It probably was liquid chalk or some other type of pole grip. No dancer in her right mind would put lotion on a pole. She's just asking to get her ass beat by the girls who actually pole.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Can't be lotion! Lotion will NOT help you stick, it will help you fall on your ass though and make the other girls pissed at you for mucking up the pole. Could be a possible liquid grip aid but not lotion!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion