Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Another day, another girl

Clackport
ClackportVIP3265349

Washington

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hot or not?

I vote hot!

Replies (35)Latest

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Looks good from the front, but that shot from behind makes her look like a Clydesdale. Don't get me wrong, she has a good body, just a lousy pic.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Not my type!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Hot enough. :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Pretty nice – a little too straight in the hips for me though.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

@shadow- you married a Latina. I thought this was right in your wheelhouse :)

Rosa! Rosa! Rosa!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I have to agree with whodey - there is something about the second pic I think doesn't do her justice.

But I would definitely get dances with her.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I'd rate her as a 6 at best. Ass is way to fat for me. I'd still fuck her though.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Clackport - Maybe that is why this one is not my type. Learned my lesson. :) Actually one of my current favorites is a Latina but she is only 4'10" & less than 100lbs.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

I'd do her in a minute if I had the chance, but she's not my favorite type.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

I'd do her in a minute if I had the chance, but she's not my favorite type.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Here's another pic of her.

She must be doing something right. She has 1 million Instagram followers. I would love to hit that from behind!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Her butt is a little too small and non-curvy for my personal taste and her legs don't seem muscular enough.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

@papi- how about now?

Her body fluctuates, she's a personal trainer I think.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

She does have a doggie style appeal....

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

^^^Yes!!!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Def looks much-better and more my speed in the 3rd-pic; perhaps the stiletto shoes make a difference.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Agreed .The third pic and mikeya02 photo make her a definite hot for me.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I thought she looked good in the first pic but in the last one I probably would skip her if that was all I saw. Not exactly my type but her legs and breast look good. Almost sounds like I'm talking about food.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

IDK – but mikeya's pic and Clakport's pics do not look like the same girl at all.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I meant the second link posted not the last one. she is a bit too dark for my interest but she has great skin tone and a nice figure in the last post. I'm not really attracted by the super dark skin or dark colored hair.

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

Hot

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•
Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

She could be considered hot for whatever race she is but as far as my attraction to her, maybe a 7 on a 1 to 10 scale, better than average but not the hottest girl I'm attracted to. That's just my personal preference. I'm sure she is someone's idea of a 10. That's fine with me, maybe I'll find a 10 I like one day.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Yes it's the same girl. Mikey's pic is from 5 or so years ago. My pics are what she looks like now. It looks she hit the tanning booth in Mikey's pic.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

In your pics she looks Latina; in Mikey's she looks AA

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Good looking girl but damn she looks like she is 4 1/2 feet tall. Stacked like a brick house though.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Awesome front, but needs to do a lot of thigh, back and glutes exercises. Calves look great from the rear.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Put on a beautiful face and "correct" the rear picture or get rid of some baggage there, and she could be my last fave.

What say you, vm?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

She's pretty hot; I like her. She has a FB page under her name, and calls herself an "entertainer". Yup!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Where is this chick based out of and does anyone know which club(s) she dances at.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Papi- She's not a stripper. She was a video vixen, now she's a model and fitness trainer. She's from the Dominican Republic, her accent is pretty strong.

Profile picture for bigman226
bigman226
•

Former ballerina with the DR national ensemble as a teen. Tits grew and she's a calendar girl

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Nice!

SJG

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Gross. All fake ERRTHANG! She looks like she even got a tummy tuck. Talk about lazy

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement