tuscl

When/How do you know it is time to stop going to clubs?.....

BigPoppa99
;)Florida-hooking up with Ms. EveHartley, since 2010!
;) I don't know, but I think that it might be time to actually grow up, and stop going to clubs....

I've been doing the bar and club scene for a long time..... Luckily, I have the money, and the swag to be able to get whatever I want.... I am not trying to brag saying that I am too cool for the women, or anything like that.....

But, honestly, do you ever believe there is a time when you feel- you've just outgrown this?... Are tired of the SS, etc.....

Maybe I'm just burnt out, because I've been hitting the clubs/bars like I am on a drunk, carousal, binge, orgy! I've spent way too much, and received much more. I've done the OTC, and everything in between.....

Maybe, I'm ready for a civilian GF?....

What do you guys think? I know, many of you will think I'm crazy, especially on a website devoted to the Adult Entertainment sector. Please honest Answers only....

28 comments

• deogol
    9 years ago
    It happens.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    How old are you?
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    How do you know when it's time to stop clubbing? It's time to stop as soon as a coroner pronouces you legally dead and not a moment sooner.

In the meantime, try a civvie girlfriend so you can have some real intimacy and cut back on clubbing if you're feeling burned out. Just don't do anything foolish like giving up the hobby completely.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    When a city eliminates all the nude clubs and forces topless clubs to become bikini bars where girls wear pasties, time to quit or visit different cities.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    There will be plenty of time to stop going to strip clubs when I'm dead.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Ya how old are you?
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    @clackport- I am 35, and extremely lucky! :):)
    Although, I need time to reload(my refractory process has a lot of work to do; a lot)!
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    ;) @ whodey- I think I just might try that. Thanks for the advice!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I've gone back and forth between civilian gf's and the hobby. The hobby will always be there. The last time I got burned out I got a gf. Dated about 10-12 months b4 we broke up and it made me ready to return to the clubs again.

Each side has pros and cons depending on what you're looking for and willing to put up with and spend (time and money).
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    It is time to stop going to a club for a while when you do an upper decker there
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Rule #1 never return to the scene of the crime
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Another time to stop visiting strip clubs, when the club is closed for Christmas and just about everything else is to.
  • JohnBuford
    9 years ago
    I hear you man. I've been in a rut lately. Discouraged by the ss I've been subject to. It does wear on you after awhile, no doubt.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    We all get burned out every once in a while – I would think especially if one does not change scenery – i.e. same clubs and dancers every time more or less.

Having a GF is nice if you are w/ someone whom you wanna be with and not someone just to have a GF and not be alone.

It's a personal decision as to what's best for each individual person – but often times the grass seems greener on the other side (I'll get a GF and it'll all be good; not saying it won't-be; but no guarantee it will be or for how long).

Do things for the right reasons (getting a GF) and if clubs are not doing it for you right now try other things; travel; learn something new; etc.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The going to the clubs is not really the important reason/thing; it's the “why” you go that's important.

Most SCers that go regularly probably do-so to meet some need or desire that is not being met; IMO not going to clubs is not the solution unless that need/desire is somehow met some other way (yeah; perhaps a GF) – i.e. what are you gonna do if you don't go to the clubs; how is the “itch” gonna be met/satisfied w/e that “itch” is that SCs scratch.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    ;) To everyone who answered with a reply, thank you. I think I will take a hiatus, possibly try a civie GF, and/or, if and when I am ever ready to return, I will try a different club. Thanks again! Truly. :):)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If you're not getting much enjoyment out of strip club visits, a different hobby might give you a lot more. I didn't always visit strip clubs. I once met with friends every weekend to play games. Board games, computer games, golf or even paint ball war games with army reserve friends in the woods. They got tired of just doing war games on the computer. It was painful when shot but still fun. I didn't do the paintball thing for very long. Comparing bruises from our last skirmish gets old fast too. It was kind of cool seeing bruise marks stream out like little lightning bolts from the point of impact. My friend made sure everyone with rifles turned their speed down below 500 ft per second or was that 250?, can't remember anymore.

If you're doing more at strip clubs Instead of just watching, a gf might be necessary if you don't already have one.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think word got around town that there were a bunch of guys with rifles wearing camouflage out in the woods shooting so make sure you have permission to use the land if you do such a thing. We did. I was surprised so many heard about our little bit of fun. it was a small town.
    We agreed to not shoot people point blank if they surrounded quickly. We were playing teams. Point blank hurt like crazy.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    In college I played Risk, the board game with friends, years before I occasionally played card games. Also played Chess a little. After college had fun playing Axis and Allies with modified rules and enough game pieces from 2 sets to start the game off with 300 monetary units or equipment bought with up to 300 monetary units. If someone had a gazillion tanks and you had nothing but navy, they ruled the land. If you all bought navy or all land forces, epic battles followed. This was very cheap compared to strip clubs and it ate up time on the weekend. Now you can do a lot online.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    You know it's time to stop going to clubs when all the girls are average looking. If I wanted average looking I would just stay home.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    When my heart stops beating.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'll stop if it ever stops being fun. But I don't see that happening.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Happens to everyone that they cool on it a bit. But, lately I've been seeing "think I'm going to quit SCing" posts with things like "Are tired of the SS" often listed. And that makes me wonder if this is emotional-disappointment type burnout, which I think is actually a gift that tells you "stop having unreasonable feelings and expectations for strippers, and just enjoy them for what they are and do". I've drastically changed the way I SC (how I interact with the girls, what kinds of clubs I go to, etc) twice in my SC career, both times to get more fun out of strip clubs when I wasn't having as much fun. My current way is kicking ass for me, and I can't imagine "stripper shit" being something that disappoints me or is something I'd outgrow, because it just doesn't seem to be having any bearing at all on whether I have a good time or not.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I posted a similar thread a few weeks ago and one of the things I've noticed is that most of the advice that has been offered shows that even though this is a fun little hobby after clubbing for a long time there is no challenge anymore as a matter of fact if you are reasonably intelligent getting exactly what you want is too easy. Most of us posting here have a fairly healthy libido along with enough cash to spend on our own hedonistic fun seem to be easily bored by the quality of women available at these venues that we enjoy. I have been doing a bunch of stuff lately that I hadn't been doing for a while and the conclusion that I have reached is keeping things in balance gets lost sometimes because stupid stuff becomes normal. Even as I start to go back for regular visits with clubs I am not going to skip my regular activities to hit a club because I enjoy those things as well. I have decided that if what I want is not available in the club on a given visit I will no longer accept any less than what I enjoy just for the sake of not getting anything. I'll just find it on another visit or at another club.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    :):) I appreciate everyone's input!!
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    :):) I appreciate everyone's input!!
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    when you don't get a boner just thinking about girls on poles dancing.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Shark hunter's reason is close to mine. Mine is when the city or state completely eliminates all contact in clubs, and forces the dancers to dance only in bikinis, and there is no clubs close enough to frequent. Ohio has come close, but there are still enough cities where a good time can be had, and there is still Detroit or similar cities if I want to take a bit longer trip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion