tuscl

Emily -- Founder please address this immediately

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I'm sure most of you, like me, are asking who is "Emily."

I think shes a regular dancer of Founder who "helps him" around the office. Maybe she's a dream stripper. Founder did add that term to the glossary.

Others have suggested that Emily is Mrs. Founder. If so, maybe mrs seaboard is Emily. That would be cool. Founder and Emily are a married couple who club together?

But if Emily is a woman then she must be kinda cool if her work has anything to do with tuscl.

But really Founder I insist that we must know the details about Emily. But let's start slow. Just the basics. I know I speak for the whole board when I say Emily please please show us your tits. Please. Thanks.

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Oh, and Corvus is right. Emily's avatar is very erotic.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Founder would be lucky if Emily was Mrs. sea but she isn't. Mrs sea is my DS
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    fyi, founder answered this in the original thread, that Emily does work for him

@founder: thanks for the answer
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    we'd all be lucky if we were married to mrs sea. youre right, she's a DS. But like I said, maybe Emily is too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Maybe she's Founder's daughter and she's next in line to the TUSCL throne?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Respectfully that doesn't answer my question.

If a woman has been working behind the scenes on tuscl for years and nobody has ever heard of her, then there has got to be a lot more details behind that story.

I don't mean to offend Emily, whoever she turns out to be. But since she's apparently familiar with tuscl, I assume she knows the nature of the discussions that take place here.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Hmmm, founder's daughter. Welcome Ms. Emily.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi, good theory. I hadn't thought of that one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion