tuscl

What would you give up for your hobby?

crazyjoe
Colorado
What other activities would you exclude or cut back on to keep spending on clubbing?

14 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Whatever I have to.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Food and/or shelter.
    But that's it.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I guess I'm going to give up an extra 20 to 30 minutes extra driving each way to continue my hobby. One day that is. I still haven't visited a club since my 35 minute last visit to Greenville. I don't feel that eager to visit Columbia clubs.
    My mood just seems to reflect the tornado weather that has suddenly hit,a bit angry.
    I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was invading the minds of oil tycoons and came up with a plan to raise the global price of oil. Weird. I guess that's not as weird as dreaming of an AI in charge of our universe and that it's all like a simulation and that the AI has been paying attention to me. That could actually explain a lot of weird stuff.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I meant ^ I will give up an extra 30 minutes each way of my time to drive further to go to actual strip clubs where the dancers can show their nipples just like an ordinary girl in public who wants to breast feed except these girls are doing it for tips. It's a shame that women won the right to show their breasts and nipples in public to breast feed almost everywhere but they can't show their breasts or nipples in a strip club where others want to watch in Greenville strip clubs.
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    Substantially cutback on golf when I got into this hobby.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Obeying the evil empire of the government.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Here's a hard question. Would I give up weed if I had to in order to keep playing with my strippers? I honestly don't know.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    That is a good one john

Vincemichaels...lol...true
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Would you give up a wife/ girlfriend?

A body part?

A prized possession?

An inheritance?

A job?

Living wherever you are?
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't give up a damn thing at all. I would never give up weed for anything except my marriage and not just because my new bag is red marijuana - so beautiful. Made the whole house smell like weed through 2 zip lock bags
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Are hardcore SC customers like us wired differently?

I'll watch "Pawn Stars" and watch both sides haggle over $20, $50, &100 and think WTF. I freely part with a crisp twenty dollar bill just for 2-1/2 minutes of a young girl grinding on my junk yet they negotiate over $20 like it's their last dollar in their wallet. I guess we're different.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    By definition a hobby is just something you do to relax. The 'hobby' would go away first before anything essential.
    The main reasons I would have to give up clubbing would be money and I only use money not earmarked for other thing like living and retirement or if I stop traveling settling in a no decent club area of the country.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    It's a hobby, I enjoy it but I'd stop going in a heartbeat if I had to.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Early retirement
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion