tuscl

crazyjoe
Colorado
Someone found a 1985 Iroc Z28 in a trailer that was brand new! Still had the original factory plastic! And only 4 miles on it! Any ideas what this may be worth?

https://youtu.be/qCK7N2SgJjE

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Here is a follow up video with it all cleaned up

https://youtu.be/sy8lSv35iEQ
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Wow – that was interesting – I was 15 y/o in 1985 and remember how popular those cars were.

According to the window-sticker I think it said it was about $16k sticker-price back then.

But it also looked like it did not have the rims on it it has now and looked like it had old tires; if I saw it correctly – kinda odd – maybe the rims would have been installed at the dealer and the tires were just dirty and looked-old (the 2nd vid stated the car never made it to the dealer and went straight from the factory to the trailer) – would be interesting to know the story behind how the car ended there for 24 years and how this dude found it.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    In the follow up video theybhad the rims on it
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Love those white walled tires.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I'll buy it. I never had a Camaro.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    I have an unused 1967 penis if anyone is interested!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Dougster wants it, sflguy123
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Great story! It's unique so value is whatever someone would pay. To be driven, it would need all new rubber, hoses, gaskets, fuel system cleaned, all bearing repacked, engine rebuilt if it doesn't turn....not cheap! But sitting in a museum it's an awesome car!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I had one. (Until my fucking wife sold it during my divorce.. Cunt). lol.

They aren't worth as much as you might think. Many of the cars in the 80's, firebirds, camaros, mustangs, even corvettes are probably at the bottom of their market value right now.
    But an untouched IROC would definately be worth more than one with 50,000 to 100,000 on it, for sure. You can find a lot of them for $5,000 or less.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Well, as a disinterested bystander, I'd pay $20k, put $10k into it and drive it 100,000 miles. So a collector would have to pay at least $30k. It's more rare than valuable though. Like a Bricklin.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ i agree with you rockstar.

Not the most valuable car of its era. Definitely cool car in its time. The rarity of it is what is hard to put a dollar amount on
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion