layin low but staying high
Just sayin.

16 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Such as...
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Absolutely everything that I can possibly think of. No limits. At least none that I've ever been able to discover.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think many of them say “I can't believe how much $$$ guys give us to just do what we do”
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Isn't it wonderful how money lifts spirits?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Papi that is very true. DS has told her friends something very similar to that before. I read her texts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    No need to think about it – it is the way it is – it is a positive-reinforcing self-sustaining system where both parties win b/c both parties get what they want/need.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I know that I ain't complainin'.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    C.R.E.A.M. =
    Cash Rules Everything Around Me
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ Nice
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Surprises me given the amount they earn that they often look for large bailouts for rent etc. WTF do they do with it all, up in smoke?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @londonguy: Either that, or in their veins.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    It's equally amazing how much money we will spend on gorgeous young women, just to get a little pussy !
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Look up thots in the news section of google. You'll be more likely to believe then. Ever heard the term "Instagram Models"?
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I've been sniffing around a very hot young stripper who initially led me to think that money was the only obstacle to fulfilling my dreams. But the next few times I saw her she seemed sexy as hell but ore inward, more reticent.
    I continued seeing her weekly, getting 10 $20 dances and tipping well. I pride myself on an ability to get dancers to open up regarding their feelings, their thoughts and wants and wishes. But this woman played everything close to the vest. She shared pictures of her new apartment, of a little bit of her art and her poetry, we texted late at night and shared a few frustrations, a few words about her ex, but still nothing personal. One night she mentioned something she wanted that she estimated would cost $2000.
    I hinted that I could take care of that if she could take care of my desire. We texted back and forth while I pulled in a favor from an old friend. Our final "agreement" was almost like a contract. Well, she got what she wanted and I met her at her apartment. We were both a little awkward until we got our clothes off and she was wonderful, accommodating, compliant, and very willing. Next week, we repeat the performance.
    This wasn't my first rodeo; I'm unsure if it was hers. Now she's old enough to have been around the world and I'm not implying that the interaction was new to her. But P4P might just be. After our next "session" we'll talk about price, frequency, etc. I know that it's very difficult to negotiate down after agreeing to an initial price but I also know I'm a very good (and relatively easy) customer.
    She's really hot and time will tell if there's a future.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    If I am drunk and horny I will pay for sex as a spur of the moment thing; sort of like getting in a fistfight at my advanced age. I would never ever plan it, unless it was an FKK club on the way to skiing in europe.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    @gawker
    You will have problems trying to negotiate down a better deal now. I had a couple OTC deals going where I quoted too high because I wanted them in my bed really bad. I found out later I bid too high and could of saved a hundred or two every session. It's too late now though because the price has been established. I would never get them to take less at this point.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion