tuscl

Sex in an outdoor hot tub

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Sunday, December 20, 2015 4:00 PM
I have a chance to do this with one of my strippers. Is it worth it, or should I just plan on some foreplay ITT (in the tub), and keep the sex in the bedroom?

11 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago
    Keep the sex in the bedroom. Use the hot tub to relax and get in the mood. I've got a hot tub. It's difficult to fuck in 105 degree water. Trust me.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Agree...it sounds better than it is and the water, while wet, messes up her natural lubrication.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    When I was 21 and in much better shape I fucked a beautiful black spinner in a hot tub. It was ok but not great. The worst part, immediately afterwards I thought I was going to die of a heart attack. Relax in the tub, use it for foreplay, but don't have sex in the tub unless you want to take the real chance of it being the last thing you ever do. That is my experience. And the hot, little black spinner and I continued to fuck for many months. Having lots more fun outside the hot tub. Hot water and physical exertion do not mix, especially for an old man like you John!
  • Confucious
    9 years ago
    Plus, those hot tubs are breeding grounds for all kinds of bacteria, with all the warm water. Don't need no hot tub rash afterward. No fun.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I love making out in a hot tub, groping, etc. If it's feasible getting up on the edge for oral is good too. But actual fucking isn't great in a hot tub.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the input. I'll limit it to foreplay.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith69, I keep saying that if you want to experience something new you should ask for a rimjob! You'll thank me afterward! No don't emulate the sick puppy that wants to get one while shitting! That is seriously non-brilliant! Just lay back, raise your legs, and get a pretty girl to lick your asshole! Your clean asshole! It's brilliant! You're welcome! :)
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    Canadian couple dies while having sex in hot tub at daughter's wedding Charles Mackenzie, 67, suffered a heart attack and toppled over his wife Dorothy, drowning the 63-year-old as the two were making love in the whirlpool spa at a Mexico resort, the Canadian Press reported. [view link]
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Can you imagine being the NEXT person to use that hot tub after you're done? Eww! Be considerate of your fellow human beings :-)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    dawg, yes no condom but I would cum in her pussy so not sure I see the health issue here. But I don't want to die of a heart attach so Ill pass on the hot tub sex
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    I had a friend die in the hot tub after an hour in the water and a few beers. Good place for foreplay but a bad place for older hearts with week walls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion