Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Fuck her or Dump her

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I would park behind her

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Tranny Alert! I'd still do it though, I've been FORTY-FOUR days without a stripper.

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

What about fuck and then dump her!

S
Supremeruler
•

Agree with clubdude.

Profile picture for Confucious
Confucious
•

Dump the red stockings. Fuck the brunette. I prefer black stockings.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I would fuck her

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

And yes i agree dump her after the fuck

S
Supremeruler
•

She has nice tits. I'll give you that. Still fuck her them dump her.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

Fuck her, and keep her on a list for when I get the urge to fuck a large breasted brunette with a decent looking boobjob.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Fuck her in the mouth

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Definitely fuck her

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Fuck her before fuckin her then fuck her then fuck her again after fucking her

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

she's hot

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Go cannibal on her, eat her than dump her at Mickey Dees !

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Fuck Her!

of course

SJG

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'd fuck her for free but if I was looking to invest my funds I would choose someone else.

And I think her tits are enhanced which is a turn-off for me.

Profile picture for Phoenix133
Phoenix133
•

I think she's pretty but I'm going to have to agree that her boobs are probably fake.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I hate those pasties.

On that alone, I'd dump her. lol!

Besides, I agree; she might be a tranny!!! Don't do it Juice!!!

Oh, what the hell do you care? Do it anyways...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement