tuscl

Christmas is almost here.

Yes, it's almost here. I know what I want for Christmas, and I really do mean it. Peace on Earth, good will to men and women. Yes, a dream, to be sure. Each and everyone of us has a contribution to make. We'll never all agree on how to coexist. There is good reason to hate other countries, people, and ideologies. I work on being peaceful. I'm a type A individual and I make things happen. I do my part. What do you guys want for Christmas ???

16 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    "What do you guys want for Christmas?"

--

Some deep fried cheese would be a nice start
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Peace on earth good will to all and lots of big beautifu titties
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I for one do not hate other countries, people or ideologies. I actually feel sad that some have strayed from a truly moral path....but I have faith in mankind like others have faith in their deity. I think intelligent, sentient life is essentially "good" and we strive to get better because that's our nature.

People that "hate" others....that's no way to live.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Kill the Jews, kill the niggers, kill the Muslims, kill the Wops, kill the kikes, kill the Nips, kill the queers....why??? Because you hate them.

Does anyone here REALLY want to belong to this club?

Peace, out.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Every time I read Mark Twain or listen to George Carlin I have the same wish: For humankind to get its collective head out of its ass! What can I do? Well, try not to add my bile to a pile of defecation ideas that go back from when we left the trees. Try to clean up my own act first.

Wishes and dreams aren't enough. I don't have the answer but it starts with those of us who are fed up to clean our own nest first.
  • steve3000
    9 years ago
    Amen, brothers.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    Peaceful world to live in. Epically for PP Greenville to be the way it use to be
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I love Christmas. By Monday or Maybe Tuesday at the latest, there should be plenty of gals in my local clubs trying to figure out how they are going to buy presents for their kids. Shit - I'll be doing such a good deed for some lucky girl that my payment to her should almost be tax deductible. ;)
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    People to come to the strip club I'm working at. :/
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I just had what I want for Christmas. And she came wrapped in the cutest little package that you can imagine. Glorious fun to unwrap.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Peace on earth. Goodwill to men. Strippers in my bed.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Steve Martin's Christmas wish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXBfs2iL…
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Nothing special on Christmas. I want the same for all everyday. Of course, my wish for each likely is different.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I know your wish for me is for me to move to South Florida. I'm working on it, buddy !! It's wintertime here, time to move South.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Hey Rockstar why is it you want to kill the Jews twice got something against them. :)
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I just want all to welcome the basic principles our founding fathers bestowed to us, and appreciate the greatness of our history which has created the life we live. All people from all origins will be welcomed to this land and will be unified upon adherence to this creed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion