tuscl

WATCH: John Wall allegedly spends $47,000 at a Dallas strip club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Tuesday, December 15, 2015 4:03 AM
I don't understand making it rain and I never do it. It seems like a waste of money that is meant to impress other customers. I would rather spend my money on extras. [view link]

9 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    jack - you got it right. It is all about impressing the other customers. It's probably just a business expense for rappers.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Apparently he never took a Finance class in college. Oh wait -- he went to Kentucky. None of the basketball players take classes.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    His 2014 salary was over 7 million dollars.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    He sure made the strippers happy that night.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    This year he's making over 14 million.
  • Knightline
    9 years ago
    What club was he in??
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^V Live It's his money, if he wants to spend 50K in the strip club, I don't see any problem with it. If I had that kind of money I would probably make it rain too (not 50K though).
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I was aware of a V-Live in Houston but did not know there was one in Dallas and there isn't one listed in TUSCL Dallas list; but apparently there is a Dallas V-Live listed on Yelp and it has two 2015 reviews so looks like a new Dallas club not yet added to TUSCL.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "It's his money, if he wants to spend 50K in the strip club, I don't see any problem with it" That's fine to feel that way - but here's the grim reality according to a study done by Sports Illustrated. 78% of NFL players and 60% of NBA players face bankruptcy or dire financial distress within 5 years after retiring. He's free to spend his money as he sees fit, but let's hope he's been made aware of the facts
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion