tuscl

Mons Venus

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I was doing a google search on female reproductive anatomy to try and figure out my stripper with the crooked vagina. During my research, I inadvertently discovered how Mons Venus got its name.

“Mons Veneris: This is a fancy word for the area right below your abdomen and above where the vagina openings start (above your labia), it’s the top of your pubic area and is made of fatty tissues covering your pubic bone. It might be sensitive to touch with some women but it mainly serves to protect your pubic bone during sex.”

I had no idea that women have a part of their anatomy called the mons veneria. Did everybody else know this and somehow I missed out on that day of sex ed in 8th grade? Or is this so obscure that others also had not heard of it before?

Unique strip club name by the way. I like the place even better now that I know where it comes from.

11 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes I know of the term. That, with the pubic bone behind it is what works for grinding. Most women do like moderate pressure on that area. Like just get her on your lap and pull her skirt up and park a hand there, or let her park her bush on your hand. You have to give them time to loosen up, so gentle moves like that are useful.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I've heard it called mons venus, but not the other name.

If its fat you can call it a FUPA (fat upper pussy area).
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    They should have just called the club a less complicated name such as “The Vagina Inn”
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I know the term. Mons = mountain.

mages.fineartamerica.com/images/artworki…
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    This one I knew about!

I did not that the young woman who named her butthole "Rufus T. Barleysheath" got that name from a sitcom, but I knew about the term Mons Veneris!

Somehow, that makes me feel a bit sad! :(
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Yup. I knew about it, too.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yeah, John, you're pretty much the only man on the planet who didn't know that. :))
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Look at you guys, figuring out the female genitalia by yourselves!
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Yes, I knew. Lol
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Maybe they ought to rename it Vuja De
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion