tuscl

Crooked Vagina

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I had no idea that women have a part of their anatomy called the mons veneria.

OK. Some of you are going to say I’m lying. I admit that up front. If some of you posted this, I would wonder to.

But I swear this really happened. I am not making this up. It is just my life with strippers. Seriously, has anyone ever heard of this before?

I just fucked a stripper with a crooked vagina.

Back up slightly and let me explain. I’m at an extras club getting a few dancers from an 8 that I’ve met a couple of times in the past. She’s really pushing the VIP room. I say no because she will only do a covered blow job, and the price is high. But she says I can fuck her, and she promises me that she’s a great fuck. I’m high, of course, so the little head is convinced.

I grease the bouncer and waitress enough to allow us to be left alone. There is a long couch in a pretty nice, upscale VIP room.. She gets nude, lays down long ways and I straddle her. My pants are off, my shirt is on. We play with each other for a few minutes. While I’m fingering her I notice something odd. Her vagina seems to have a big curve in it about 1 1/2 inches in. It curves upward, towards her belly button. At least that’s how it feels. I don’t finger her for too long, and I’m giving her large natural tits lots o love, so I quickly forget about this slightly strange fingering experience.

A few minutes later and I stick my dick in. Everything is great for the first inch and a half, maybe two, and then I hit a wall. Seriously it feels exactly like I’ve hit a wall and I can go no further. WTF. I pushed harder, longer, but the wall wouldn’t budge. Then I remember that her pussy felt crooked. Maybe it is. I tried several times, but I could not go in any further. I readjusted her body a few times to see if I could get around the corner at a different angle, but nothing I tried would let me in more than a couple of inches.

Some of you are probably thinking what I thought at the time, which is that she used to be a he. But I absolutely guarantee that is not it. I studied her anatomy even more closely when I noticed this. No chance she has ever been a male. I’m positive.

Some of you are also probably thinking that John only has a two inch dick so that’s the problem. Very funny. I’m not large by any means, but I am considerably more than just two fucking inches.

So what do I do? Its kind of awkward in the middle of sex to say “excuse me gorgeous, but by any chance is your vagina crooked because I can’t stick it in all the way.” I can’t bring myself to say anything. So I just fucked her the first two inches. As soon as I hit the wall, I’d pull back and then do a mini thrust back in. She’s cute, I was high, and so I had no problem cuming. In a weird way, this little anomaly in her anatomy was actually a turn on. New and different is hot, and this was extremely different.

But I still want to know WTF happened? I googled “crooked vagina,” and there were some young women who said based upon inserting tampons that they had a crooked vagina. However, it was hard to learn much because a search for “crooked vagina” mostly brought up a wide variety of obscure cultural references. The most logical serious explanation that I found in a limited search is that some part of her internal anatomy was in the way and blocking or limiting full access to her vagina. But I didn’t see anything posted from a doctor.

Has anybody ever heard of such a thing before? For the women out there, is it possible to have a crooked vagina? And should I have done anything different? Should I have mentioned it to her, and if so how does one go about bringing up such a subject?

14 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Forget the first sentence. That was part of an upcoming post. Yes I'm a itty bitty bit high after this club visit.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "crooked vagina"

I've heard of this, even of vagina with two inputs. The girl was going to divide into identical twins, is what the doctors said.

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Funny story john. I guess she needed a bent schlong...
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Most vaginas do curve up slightly. Key word being curve. You seem to have met a girl with an extreme case.

Also. The vagina elongates with arousal. Not to pop your fantasy, but if she'd been more.legitimately aroused you may have had an easier time.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^shoots for the kill. Damn. Truth.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Maybe somebody told her to get bent.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I just call them ROBs. :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith69, how high were you when this happened?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Maybe JS was so high he missed and tried to enter through her navel? ;-)
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

No. I think JS just had his first anal experience.

And was too high to remember it.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Normally I love to read, but I'm hungover (worked last night), currently smoking a blunt to cure the hangover couple with some Ibuprofen, and I couldn't focus my eyes to do anything more than skim through the post. Sorry. Anyhow, I get the overall theme.

My question is, was it as enjoyable as a regular vagina? Or less or more? You may have addressed this, but again, my first paragraph says it all.

And I'm just getting up. First time sleeping in for god knows how long...
  • 3LeggedMan
    9 years ago
    Seems like this chick needs a guy with a bent dick.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I was high but not high enough so as to hit the wrong hole. And it was less enjoyable than a normal pussy. I want to be able to thrust as far as my length will allow.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Hmmmmm. Maybe you could share some info...?

:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion