tuscl

I've had an epiphany.

chessmaster
Illinois
I've realized johnsmith69 is not in his right mind anymore. Whatever drugs he's on has him so messed up hes resorted to making up "dream strippers" and then coming on tuscl and telling everyone his imaginary stories about his "dream stripper". Its gotten so bad that he has created ds2, video girl, free girl(as if) and now a new imaginary spin off. I feel sorry for this poor misguided soul and hopes he seeks rehab soon. Until then, I will no longer remind everyone what a faggot he is and will join my fellow tusclers in consoling him in these hard times. God bless johnsmith69 and may he one day find his brain and join us back in the real world.

9 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    I don't have him on ignore. I just don't read him. I am missing out on good entertainment apparently.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Congratulations on being able to correctly spell epiphany and use it in a sentence. Those GED courses are paying off apparently.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm waiting for dream stripper #4 and thenhe hooks up with all 4 of them. Just a matter of time.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    My definition of a dream stripper is a perfect 10 stripper that gives me unlimited free sex. To me, that is what I truly consider to be a "dream stripper".
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    All I know is that girls say I have a "dream dick"
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    mikeya,

Nightmares are dreams! :)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Epiphany! Way to class up TUSCL. I want to see how Juice would spell it.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    So, when JS finally seeks professional help, you'll start calling him a faggot again? Pardon me, but I just don't see any incentive for him to do that!!! ;-D
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    did i ever mention that this guy really gets it:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

@RichardF “John is at that delicate age between manhood and dotage, which makes him an endless source of amusement.”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion