tuscl

OTC newbie part two!

BigPoppa99
;)Florida-hooking up with Ms. EveHartley, since 2010!
I forgot to include the question, how much is the going rate? She quoted me at $300, but I haven't spoke to her since, thus didn't work out/discuss any details, i.e. Length of time( I'm thinking a lot), multiple pops, etc.
Sorry to continue to drag this on, but I want to make this the best possible experience for me. Hopefully creating a possible sex surrogate.
;) Thanks!

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Again – not a regular OTCer here; but $300 seems in the range of reasonable – do you know what the going-rate is ITC – that could be what you can offer – she can/should see the OTC $$$ as *extra* $$$ on top of her shift(s) – if ITC is fairly low (e.g $150) then you could offer $200.

Low-balling a dancer can backfire in that she won't follow thru; but a good monger should always be willing to walk away unless she's a very rare gem that one just has to have.

But then again; if you want to be a repeat custy then often times a dancer will expect what she got the first time- so if a PL starts at $X; that is what the dancer will expect every time; i.e. thus one needs to be careful not to start too high.

But then-again again; if the $300 is *just* for her meeting you for lunch then that is too much and you are setting a poor precedent (you still haven't definitively answered whether it's just lunch or lunch + nookie).

w.r.t. details; if you want sex; that should be understood and accepted b/f hand – w.r.t. exactly what will go down during sex; if she was a grizzled vet then def iron out every detail of what you want/expect; her being a newbie perhaps better to go w/ the flow and work in what you specifically want in a 2nd+ OTC session.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Based on what guys here all say, $300 for a good looking girl is a fine deal, in most areas. Although we still don't know if she realizes she's having sex with you, versus just hanging out for lunch, for that price :)

Lots of guys have different approaches -- I stay super minimalist, opening with something along the lines of, "we'll grab lunch, maybe some drinks go to the strip club if we're feeling it, then head back to my hotel room". She knows we're eating, drinking, and having sex, which is all I need. No negotiation about time spent eating, etc., I jus tlet that work itself out. In close to 100% of the time, she just mirrors my attitude and goes with the flow, and we spend a LOT of time together ... Hell, probably she would have charged me waaay more if I"d said up front "we'll be hanging out for 7 hours total", but meanwhile, I just negotiate and pay my $250 for sex, and 7 hours total together is NOWHERE NEAR the most time I've spent with an OTC.

So, in summary, for me, less is more on the negotiating. It's an approach that's consistently over-achieved and over-delivered for me
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    :) Thanks guys! I've already told her, and sex is going down! I was straight forward, and I was candid and told her of my disabilities; (surprise!), physical and mental disabilities, due to a severe car accident. She seemed eager to help me out; hence, me referring sex surrogate...

But, now, for some reason she is either extremely busy, or has flaked out...
    So I am worried that this was all for nothing. Especially since the statement, strippers, by nature are not reliable; is kinda valid.
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Oh yeah; I meant to remind you not to sweat it too much b/c the stripper OTC attendance record is as bad as Barack Obama's attendance record when votes came-up while he was in Congress.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If at first you don't succeed; try try again (with different dancers) until you fine-tune yo OTC-game.
  • BigPoppa99
    9 years ago
    ;)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Strippers are flaky. I've been doing OTC for years, but I still get stood up. The strippers always have some excuse, and I don't care any more if the excuses are lies or not.
  • Bigbiznezz
    9 years ago
    Pretty much if I'm asking for over the counter. The price and everything is set at that moment. I've had some women that only came to the hotel and stayed no more than 20 minutes. We were one and done and I had some that act like they actually making love and don't rush shit. Those don't stay longer than maybe an hour and a half. Never have I wanted to spend the whole day or more than an hour with an OTC. So I say pay for what you truly are wanting and let it be known upfront. Knowing that they may flake out on you. Keep it simple. Then afterwards let it be a mutual thing y'all just want to hang out. You may have to pay for the dinner and drinks but at least you won't be putting no more money in her pocket. If you got good negotiating skills
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    $300 is reasonable for one hour.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Rech---> "If you go to lunch and for whatever reason don't end up in bed, I would still hand her $100 bill."

Again, with the overall philosophy that there's no universal right or wrong, just right or wrong for you ... My personal policy is, I never pay just for time, period, no exceptions. In fact, not long ago a stripper told me she wanted to go SCing with me. I met her at like 3pm and we drank, ate, and went strip club hopping until 10pm, when I dropped her off at mass transit so she could get home. I paid her exactly nothing, and never would. I LOVE hanging out and drinking and socializing with strippers, it's a blast and I'll do it any chance I get, but if there's no sex, I'll be paying for alcohol and food but no fees for her. She and I spoke about sex next time, at a hotel room or her place. I have lots of stories of going out drinking with strippers, but none that end with me paying her for her time if we didn't have sex.

That said, I don't think either Rech or I are specifically right or wrong ... Rech's way might arguably lead to the stripper thinking "well, he's generous even if we just hang out, so I'll do OTC with him." Then again, my way might, too, "well, he won't pay me unless we have sex, so I'll make sure we include it next time". Whatever, can't read their minds, just gotta do whatever your gut tells you has the best chance of working out.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Next time don't overthink it so much. Get tipsy if you need a little extra courage. $300 is a little high for J'ville, but not outrageous, especially if you have special issues. One pop is the norm unless you specifically negotiate otherwise.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Go for it. 300$ is a very good deal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion