tuscl

Strip club seasons?

Thursday, December 10, 2015 12:49 PM
Are there seasons in a strip club? Meaning, a season were the dancers are more thirsty, or when new girls tend to arrive. Is there a slow season where dancers check out?Any other types of seasons you ever recognized? Any info particularlly in the Maryland region would be appreciated.

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Some people here talk about the day the rent is due, for being a good time for setting up OTC's ( Outside The Club ). As I have seen, girls are being hired every week, as girls are always leaving. Brass Rail in Sunnyvale probably hires 2 or 3 per week. Our local strip clubs usually run for decades. But at AMPs, it is not this way. They start off, trying to keep things in some bounds. But quickly the 'mileage' escalates and there is more and more FS and it gets more and more blatant, and then they get busted. A new San Jose closure just lists on RubMaps today. SJPD are taking down more than one per month. At other places in the country where strip clubs do FS, I don't know if they are short lived. But here in San Jose we have had underground strip clubs. They usually don't do FS on site, but they do more than our LE allows, and they do eventually get shut down. As with all matters pertaining to women though, most of what goes on at a strip club follows a lunar cycle, not a solar cycle. SJG Richard Dawkins [view link]
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    It is election season, so vice has been out a little more lately. By the end of summer it will go back down again.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Meat72 +2 In San Mateo County Sheriffs Deputies had to purse an investigation which took over 6 months. They were quoted in the newspaper as saying that they had 15 dancers currently under investigation. But I know that the newspapers can never really convey the devotion and courage these Deputies were showing. The dancers themselves told me that these besides participating to the fullest, these Deputies were even bringing their own condoms. SJG
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yes. Towns that get a lot of tourism are very seasonal. Weather can affect clubs. December seems to drive the PLs away; too many company Christmas parties and family obligations. It will vary by your market. Some of the hottest girls here live in Vegas part time during tourist months, so there's more local talent now that there is in the summer. Oddly the regular academic calendar seems to have little impact. Maybe because most strippers are community college, not four year university kinda gals?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Insightful. JamesSD +2 SJG
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    when it's nearly time to pay the rent. So the beginning or end of the month. Your stripper may vary.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    as JamesSD said... it varies by market. Popular tourist areas get a bump during that areas high season... and the girls try to charge more for less with the out of towners.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Supposedly some areas that have large/popular retirement communities may slow down during the summer months and pick-up during the winter months when the snowbirds start flocking-in (so I've heard).
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    It depends on the city. I live in a city one major college and a dozen or so smaller colleges. There is typically a decent sized influx of new dancers starting around late September at the more upscale clubs. Most of them don't last more than a few months, but there are always a few who stay. I also occasionally see dancers who dance while in school then once the summer break hits they are out of town, then back the next year. Having a decent amount of snow and lots of ice, the winter months can also be slow, so there are also several dancers who leave for warmer climate. The best time for good lap dances seems to be around late May to early September, except for the major tourist times in other cities. The worst right around the time when school starts and the college football and basketball seasons are going. Often lots of crowds who are there to see naked chicks, but don't go for dances. Election years, especially during presidential elections are usually bad, especially from March to November. Lots more focus on rule breaking and sting operations.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion