tuscl

Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Monday, December 7, 2015 1:59 PM
I can excuse the young fuckups for being ignorant.But you Boomers,you all can lick Scat's taint.Wave it wide and high.

12 comments

• skibum609
    9 years ago
    Fucking moron.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Tell me TD...which is it that you miss most. The taste of my cum on your GF's lips or the money she doesn't bring you any more?
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat,I thought you were retrograde. Answer me this,where does all that shit go?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I just saw something on the History Channel that I've never heard before. FDR suffered from a chronic sinus infection resulting from his heavy cigarette smoking. He had a bad infection and headache on December 7 and since there weren't yet any powerful antibiotics yet, the standard course of treatment for sinus infections was cocaine. It's rather shocking to hear that on one of the most important days of the 20th century, the President may have been wired on coke.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol, mo head
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    If that was true, FDR sounds like he was an excellent war time president....
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Maj. Richard Bong [view link] [view link] [view link] SJG
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Philistines abound at TUSCL. Especially very drunk Philistines. It's the price we pay to hang out with people who pay women half their age for sex. What should I have expected?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "It's rather shocking to hear that on one of the most important days of the 20th century, the President may have been wired on coke." I'm willing to bet it wasn't the last time in history that we had a president making some important decisions wired on coke. Meanwhile, Betty Ford was drinking rubbing alcohol.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    At one time, coke had cocaine in it. I bet it had a bigger kick back then. I guess there's no telling what we are eating and drinking now that will shock people 100 years later.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    RIP our Vets who gave their lives to save the world from insane nations.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion