Sunday, December 6, 2015 7:31 PM
I think it is. Too bad I'm leaving.

19 comments

• JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    WTFook !!??
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Do they have two way contact lap dances in the clean Detroit clubs or just the extras clubs?
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    DD Detroit area clubs are primo. You can find what you want if you do the fieldwork. There's every flavor of "fun" and there's diamonds like hotstuff and bambina. Those girls are the real deal.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Damn !
  • Bend7
    9 years ago
    ??
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Will they let you fuck them in the mouth?
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Cool, thanks George. Look forward to checking it all out.
  • georgebailey
    9 years ago
    Bend7...what's the question.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "Will they let you fuck them in the mouth?" They insist on it.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    The Detroit strip club economy is coming back so that all the Detroit strippers won't have to suck dick to pay their rent?
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Meat72, that's a big Roger !!! Oral skills are known to be readily available in many of the clubs both in Detroit and the suburban clubs. I love this place !! LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Does it come with the STDs ?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Only if you ask nicely. And they expect a tip too.
  • ReiDetroit
    9 years ago
    "Do they have two way contact lap dances in the clean Detroit clubs or just the extras clubs?" Yes, but it is usually up to the dancer's discretion. My thoughts on the matter: why not touch and play with the boobies??
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Thanks Rei, appreciate the info. I like where your head is at. A little boobie touching never hurt no one. :)
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Cool, thanks Rech. I think I'll be staying downtown, so Bouzoukis is probably the first place I'll check out. Looking forward to some MM.
  • ReiDetroit
    9 years ago
    ^Legends is closed through the rest of December and probably most of January.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Cool, thanks Rech. I probably won't be there until around June, so hopefully it will be re-opened by then.
  • billyba
    9 years ago
    Go to the flight club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion