tuscl

Interesting way for club to keep track of dances

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From a recent review of Thee Doll House in North Myrtle Beach:

“... There is a keypad at the entrance to the private dance area. Each girl enters a PIN when going in and the number of dances are then tracked automatically, or so I was told ...”

https://www.tuscl.net/club.php?id=3162

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a good idea to me if they can track the actual number of dances given, not just the entrance of the dancer.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I guess no time for chit chat because you'll be getting charged. Then I read which club and I understand.

I hate this club, hot girls but a monger is not going to have any fun here - typical tourist trap.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    a keypad? I wonder if they changed it in the last few months. I do not remember that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ one actually has to buy a dance to know :)
  • etsutwigg222
    9 years ago
    Same type system in COI but you feed cash into machine for timing.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    Kahoots in Columbus has a time clock. Hate the damn thing, especially when you are in the back with a dancer and there is a 2 for one special at the half hour. I have had the following happen many times. I head back with my favorite dancer and she clocks in. Then after a song or two the 2 for 1 uptime is called and she has to head back to the time clock, clock out, then clock in for the 2 for 1. We do the 2 for one and I am still interested in a few more, so she has to go back to time clock, usually waiting in line for 10 or so other dancers to clock out, then clock back in and head back for the rest of our songs.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I hope you all know the reason for this. It's so the club makes sure they get their cut. Without it I can imagine dancers say they only gave 5 dances when they gave that guy 6. 1 extra dance throughout the whole night can add up to a lot of money the club is missing.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Sometimes they have this along with a machine the girl feeds money into. But you know the reason for this, it's so that the house and the girl can be forced to pay their taxes.

For us mongers, it is a set back.

S.F. Crazy Horse is known for this.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    This is the mark of the beast
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    A club near me has the girls swipe a key card when they enter and leave the dance area. The girls set their own dance prices and the club charges them a buck or two per minute they're back there.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
  • s88
    9 years ago
    A SC I know of does not allow strippers to take $ from customers for lapdances. You and the stripper walk to the nearest POS/bartender, you pay the bartender, they give the dancer a thermal paper receipt. Thermal paper receipt is given to bouncer at entrance to LD/private room areas. He holds onto the receipt and does not give it back to the dancer. You get some seconds of groping and grinding with your dancer standing at the bar while the bartender taps in all the info into the POS.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Wait till LE figures it out bet the second someone gets caught doing extras in the private rooms they get charged for promoting. Now the club itself including the owner is involved. I bet the new system gets dropped as soon as they realize the liability they are admitting to by using this method.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    If I remember correctly wasn't Myrtle Beach using LE to close down strip clubs in general ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion