Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

More sexist ads from back in the day.....

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

....apparently domestic violence was OK......

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Not the greatest shout out.....

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

It was a man's world.....

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

That's Microdong after Edith told him "Make your own damn samich".

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

The first one looked like foreplay, things you do in the front room to get the girl to really open up. Then she washes your car in a purple dress.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

A better, simpler time. Before those Berkeley hippy feminists f'cked it all up.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Motorhead, you want to go back to the time before feminism, help yourself. But I want to be able to live and enjoy the fast moving women of the feminist era.

SJG

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Good grief, guys! You realize that you are risking the wrath of loose, right? ;-)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit. I thought the first one was forplay too

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Shoot, I just reread my post! It was supposed to read "wrath of lopaw". Damned autocorrect. :-(

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

lol These guys are cool. No wrath from moi.

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

Shit, I was born 30 years too late.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

@pensionking I agree with ya

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement