tuscl

Risks of TJ Whores

irwin79
California
Thursday, December 3, 2015 4:35 PM
HK and the other clubs in TJ sound like heaven. I hesitate to go because it seems like making out with and fucking those ladies, who themselves make out with and fuck any PL with cash, would get you an instant case of herpes and/or HPV. I'm free of those and don't want them! I suppose one could limit things to handies, CBJs and the like and keep it safe. Would be tough with access to that poon so easily available. Any virus free PLs here that have spun the wheel in TJ and not picked up anything? Thoughts on partying in TJ and staying clean?

15 comments

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    "Any virus free PLs here that have spun the wheel in TJ and not picked up anything?" Mexico, yes, TJ, no!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I've spun it twice with no problems.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Whenever one is engaging in P4P; whether it's TJ or Timbuktu; one is at risk if they don't take precautions. If one uses protection; they can eliminate a lot of the risks in particular to the more serious diseases like HIV (and other less serious ones can be treated). Dealing w/ providers has its inherent risks – it's part of the deal – all one can do is take precautions or just not do it. How old are you btw?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    You can pick up an STD from a married soccermom you meet in a bar. I think going to TJ, I would worry about various other issues that may arise such as being robbed, border issues, etc.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    ^^ yeh... definitely do not assume civies are being more careful about STDs
  • aroundtown
    9 years ago
    TJ whores are not ones you want to roll the dice with. 1:6 odds you will get the nasty imo.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    SJG is fetal position in a corner right now.
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    Tijuana whores are the best , San Jose guy will fuck one of those Hong Kong girls right sjg ? Those Tijuana girls don't have viruses who the fuck told you that ?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I'm going to fuck ALL of them! SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
  • FullPress
    9 years ago
    Mucho tiempo in TJ. It's legal and regulated. All dancers and female personall in the clubs have a health card Renewable with testing once a month. Street girls get checked up on. No card for the cops? No work. How much it's enforced I don't know. But we are both std free.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Both the girls in the clubs and the girls on the street have the same kinds of cards? Anyone ever seen one of the cards? Used to be a little pink booklet for the health stamps. But now they say it is a card with a magnetic strip, so the cops can look them up in the computers, like a drivers license. Can you fraternize with the street girls in some of the clubs? Do they ever step inside, or will they step inside? Thanks always FullPress SJG [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Good info FullPress – often times in places where it's legal it's also regulated and this often means frequent check-ups for the providers. w.r.t. enforcement – it *is* Mexico but then again most countries def put emphasis on their tourist areas especially those w/ American dollars – i.e. I would assume the local authorities would want to keep the gringos (and their dollars) safe and not kill the goose that lays the American dollars.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Although CBJ's do nothing for me, if I was in TJ I would go that route. It's too risky getting a BBBJ imho.
  • FullPress
    9 years ago
    I think it's pretty risky anywhere to go uncovered but it is mire risky for the girls. We never ask for cards in clubs, trusting the clubs are doing their jobs. Outcall, at the risk of sounding stupid, we have never asked. Lots on backpage type ads do offer to show them in their ads. I don't know that I have ever seen a street girl in a club. That's the competitions playground
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion