tuscl

headed to philly

spoonman464
District of Columbia
Wednesday, December 2, 2015 12:13 PM
Would sure be nice to bust a load on beautiful face or butt. Is that possible ITC in Philly?

9 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Possibly male face or butt if you grease the bouncers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Found this by typing "philly" in the TUSCL search box: [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My limited experience in Philly has been mediocre at best. My guess is that what you want either never happens or it only happens for regulars or huge spenders.
  • Rholder55
    9 years ago
    Depends on what you're looking for. I, like Mr. Chulo, prefer black dive clubs. Many of those to choose from here in Philly.. That being said, there are some higher end clubs here. It just comes down to what your preferences are..
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Sir, what you are proposing is illegal in the state of Pennsylvania. I feel compelled to refer you to Title 18, § 5902 of the Consolidated Statutes of the State of Pennsylvania. I would further direct your attention to subsection (e), which covers patronizing prostitutes. Now I realize that you are an infrequent visitor to this site, so perhaps we can forgive this breach of etiquette as a simple misunderstanding, but moving forward please understand that we are a group of law abiding citizens who enjoy strip clubs for their LEGAL service offerings. Even chessmaster falls into that group,, since of course the bouncers don't charge him for greasing them or swapping loads with him. Glad I could be of assistance in clearing up this matter.
  • spoonman464
    9 years ago
    Rholder55, black dive would be fine. I hear Atlantis might be a good bet, but wondering if there were others
  • golf_and_gamble
    9 years ago
    Philly is not worth the time. Drive up to Burlington, NJ and hit The Playhouse Lounge.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Never been to Philly but keep up w/ the Philly black club reviews: w.r.t. black clubs; Atlantis seems pretty good; Outer Space also seems to get decent reviews (and it's very cheap at $5/dance; though I think the club kinda closes early in the eve) – Picadilly also seems to be a decent black spot; and Set-It-Off and Penns seem decent also
  • emptystacks
    9 years ago
    Papi is right about the black spots. Cheerleaders is all ethnicities but mileage is hit or miss. Playhouse is older or brazilian chicks and a sure thing
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion