tuscl

Having dancers lay in your lap at the tables

One of the best ideas any could have to maximize your fun in the strip club's is to get the girls to lay on you at the tables

This way not only can privately conversations can be whispers but your hands and hers will be free to play with each other in the great exploration games not to foget the tonsil hockey game

21 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    " lay on you at the tables"

Very interesting direction your taking this, dealing with front room play, but I'm not understanding you. Yes, hands free is best and so long as neither party has their hands tied up supporting the other, this is so.

But do you mean that you are seated and the girl lies across your lap. Civilian girls do this sometimes. But it is harder to kiss her when she does that. Usually better if she just sits on your lap.

Someone wrote about S.F. Crazy Horse that the girls lie on your lap kind of like that. They have their head down, and they pull their knees up to give you a view of their covered pussy. It sounds nice, but I suspect that the reason they do this is to discourage kissing.

Please further explain what you are envisioning.

SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    At 300pounds im a large man...my word usages means to sit on me...it just feels like they are laying on me
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    So you mean lap sitting.

Well yes of course, that has been the central idea of all of my posts, that rather than having a girl dance in front of you in booth where time is measured in songs, you want her on your lap and stationary and getting relaxed. And you want to lead it, and hands can roam, and it is extremely conducive to kissing. Try to get a full on makeout session going with her.

Getting her whole front side massaged, with kissing, and with just being nice to her and taking it easy, drives a girl absolutely crazy.

Lap Dancing originally meant lap sitting. That it was in the front room was how the Mitchell Brothers were able to argue that it was not for sexual gratification and it was not prostitution and that they were not guilty of Pandering. Otherwise it would have stopped there in the early 80's, as Jim and Artie would have been imprisoned and Diane Feinstein would have been able to claim a victory.

So booths and back rooms came later.

But today, with girls "selling dances", so that you just have to do it her way and she never relaxes and opens up to you, what we have is a chumps game!

The quality of the interaction always depends on the selection process. Front room makeout session is the only way.

SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I agree 100 fold brother....more ppl need to understanding this vital information
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    We could have strip clubs as nice as the TJ Hong Kong bar, if simply guys would stop letting girls sell them dances, and then just stop treating them like prostitutes.

And then also, when Deja Vu took over San Francisco, mostly what they did was to ruin the front room action. This in turn greatly degrades the booth and back room action. That is why I call these Deja Vu style shops the modern version of a clip joint.

Good riddance to Deja Vu in San Francisco. Now all they have is Centerfolds.

And yes JTN, we do need more ppl understanding these vital concepts. They are actually very simple if you just think about them some.

I've been talking about them for well over a year now.

SJG
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Juicy don't you lay on the girls - they'd get squished like that little Debbie cake caught between the cushions on your couch!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I am always getting girls to sit on my lap, anywhere anytime, and no matter how big the girl is.

Which way do you do it?

1. Your legs together and she is sitting sideways across your lap?

2. You spread your legs and have her just sit on one of your thighs?

I might use method 1 on a bean bag chair, or maybe on a sofa where one can't sit up straight and be using the back of it for back support. So in these situations the girl's feet won't be within reach of the floor. I do like bean bag chairs this way.

But most of the time I use method 2. It works better for regular chairs. The girl can use her feet on the floor to help steady herself. And it seems to allow more easy access to her front side, as she is supporting her own torso and only putting her weight on me via her rear end. And is very conducive to spreading her legs.

If the girl lets it happen, this whole exercise, with kissing, taken slowly and gently, drives her completely out of her mind. Of course short skirts and dresses are preferred, but not mandatory.

SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol shsylnn
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^Stop spamming the board with this garbage. We have had enough! Just wanted to let you know why I'm putting you on ignore!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    chessmaster, I'm not sure who you are speaking to, but it doesn't matter. You've definitely got some sort of a problem. Most of all, you are discouraging people from speaking openly about their actual experiences, because they see how you respond when others do, so they decide that they should hold back.

If you can't actually add something constructive to a thread, I feel that you should remain silent.

SJG

Jefferson Starship 2014 03 16 Tarrytown NY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF4RrKzu…
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    No sjg, I will remain silent no longer. Juice is running everyone off with his senseless spamming nonsense threads clogging up the board! Stop enabling him!
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    The least he can do is spell correctly. Instead, he has started this stupid misspelling trend.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Some of the stuff this fellow you are calling Juice says is right on. Like his OP here, talking about dancers sitting in laps and front room makeout sessions. I think this is more important than most everything else posted on this forum.

As far as the rest of his threads, they are harmless.

So if you want, use the ignore feature. But don't make a more serious problem yourself by over reacting to something which other people like me often find constructive. No one is forcing you to read threads. But if you post stuff like the above on a thread it discourages other people from contributing their own experiences.

SJG
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Thank you SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    You're most welcome!

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I get laid to by dancers on a table
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I was in a club just last Tuesday where they had over stuffed couches and chairs in the front room around the stage. All the girls would drape their selves over the guys sitting sideways across their laps. Hands were free to roam and not everyone but many were DFK'ing and enjoying caressing each others bodies. My hand was up a short skirt FIV as we DFK'ed. It was a blast. The room was very dimly lit and we were off to the side enjoying each other. This is a prerequisite for me taking a girl back for dances. If she's not playful out in the front room you are apt to be disappointed in the back room.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Awesome!

Jestrite50, the master himself. He will never age because of all the hormones and endorphins which circulate through his blood stream!

SJG
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I enjoy the front room make out sessions almost as much as the back room pleasures. Many times we continue the front room make out session in the back room and just naturally proceed farther from that point. This is also the way I conduct my OTC ventures. There we pleasure each other for as long as each person desires. There is NO SLAM BAM THANK YOU MAM permitted in a GFE.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    !!!!!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Then why not try and make it go that way yourself. I say that what comes from that will be 1000x better than LDKing.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion