Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Troll of all trolls

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Missionary
Missionary
•

@crazyhoe- do you realize you have more comments than any other user on TUSCL? 90% of those comments are spam. You are the definition of a troll.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Level one contributor

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Level 10 contributor

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Founder said so

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Joe, I have to agree. While I don't consider you the worst person here, bragging about your post count when 95% of them are pointless IS raising your TQ (Troll Quotient) at an alarming rate.

Profile picture for Missionary
Missionary
•

^^^+1000 Rockstar!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Rockstar, not nearly as bad as showing up on the board and calling people faggots.Look at his comments.

Profile picture for Missionary
Missionary
•

You see what I mean mikeygirl when I call you a troll enabler? You're giving Crazyjoe a pass. Apparently what I'm doing is much worse than what he's been doing.

Moron.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lmfao missionary. You gave everyone some real shits and giggles today

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Congrats missionary...your spelling is improving

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Before you know it he will be spelling as good as Juice

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol, just think about it ?

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^^ Too scary to think about...

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

@ CrazyJoe.

It's all shits and giggles... Until someone giggles and shits...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement