tuscl

Photo of Juice in Gradeschool

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Here's a rare photo of Juice (Joose) on his first day of class in the 3rd grade. Amazing his parents were liberal enough to allow him to wear this shirt he picked out at Spencers Gifts in the mall. You know his ass was riding the short bus.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/turtlebird…

*credit goes to Rech who was able to dig up this photo.

12 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Juice, that little fucker is wearing velco shoes because you know his ass was either too fat to bend over and tie them or he was too stupid to know how.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    It's uncomfortable how hard you try to be funny, but yet you fail everytime.

If people told you you were funny, they were lying to you.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Gosh, I thought it was funny....
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Missionary... come back when you have enough reviews and comme ts to be at least a level 5 contributor
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    ^^^You know those rankings are messed up with someone like Crazyhoe is a level 10 contributor. What do I have to do to increase my ranking? Spam a shitload of threads?

Put down the meth Crazyhoe.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I thought it was one of the funniest pictures I've seen here
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Motor thinks everything Juice does is funny, so can we really say Motor knows what funny is?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    shailynn,

I wear "velco shoes" when working. I am not "fat" nor "stupid". Just so happens that after my recent foot reconstruction surgery, they were the only decent looking orthopedic shoes available to me. Made by New Balance. :)

Now if I could find some Sperry America's Cup orthopedic deck shoes that would do the job, that would be my choice. Alas, they no longer make them at all. :(
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Hey, nothing wrong with Velcro shoes. I own a pair - see link below.

https://44a54cd7e43cae68d339-79fdfac25b5…
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Good grief, Shailynn! Your new avatar damn near destroyed my eyesight. :-(
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Great pic! ;)

It would have been even better if the kid had a beard and KFC in his lunch box! lol.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol !!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion