tuscl

WTF do you guys do in VIP?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday I took a hot little number to VIP in my favorite club and found the sofa all torn up. I mean there was a hole in the top of the back that was a foot wide and had 6 inches of foam padding coming out of it like stuffing from a turkey. Who did what to get it that way?

28 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Sorry, i just couldn't help myself : )
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    A giant fart?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Stiletto heels can be dangerous
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    Motorhead is probably correct. Sharp heels will do that.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm trying to visualize what position a couple would be in for her stilettos to be on top of the sofa. Maybe she has her legs over your shoulders but that would mean that her pussy is right in your face, wouldn't it?
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Depends if she is flexible enough to put her legs behind her head.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I beat the pussy up.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    Maybe they used the couches to transport drugs. Maybe they bought the sofa used to save money. Interesting question though. I was at sirens last night and some of the vip rooms have ruined couches. I sunk in one so far because it was broken-probably from too many fat people Lol.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Hey ! ^^^
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I was there with a stripper dressed like a sexy clown but she tasted funny
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    It's the heels. I know of a few clubs that required dancers to remove their shoes in the VIP.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I know a few states that want allow that ^^^
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Sorry SC, I think it might have been Je*&LL and me last Saturday. She said "watch this"... and "watch your face" as she put the back of her head in my lap then did a back bend so that her heels were up on the top of the sofa back. Yes, her pussy was right in my face. I didn't realize she had sliced the couch. Damn....
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Maybe a very heavyset guy; or just wear and tear and the sofa finally gave way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I wonder how long they'll keep it that way b/f they replace it.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Bubba funny you mention that she did that in VIP ... as another one did that on the couches in the main area of the club for me. The bouncers correctly told her to cut that shit out.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    VBD...yes, I don't think that is a non-VIP move. She was inches from my mouth!
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Some clubs don't replace their beat up furniture very often.

I've sat in many a bar stool or chair that had lose legs or was very wobbly.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sflguy,

The stools and chairs in S. FL are just fine. It is YOU that gets "very wobbly." :)
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    So that explains my nickname: Weebles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq0OQBdI…
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    OK Bubba. That makes sense. I've experienced that too. Did you DATY? :)
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Some idiots tend to destroy everything they touch. Perhaps it was just vandelism
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I hope the club doesn't do something radical like replacing the aging, filthy, long worm out furniture. No risk of that I bet. Probably be lucky if they use some duct tape to keep the stuffing in
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Maybe somebody just lost a quarter and they had to get to the parking meter fast.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    SC.......just a little nibble. In retrospect, she may have realized what had happened because she didn't stay in that position long. Then again, she was upside down, doing a full back bend too! JS69, not to jinx it, but Follies has actually done a better job recently replacing the smaller VIP love seats.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    That's what $2 of the $52 room charge is supposed to be going for. :)
  • s88
    9 years ago
    Stilettos.

Airport security shouldn't allow them on planes. That emergency slide is one boner you dont want a stripper deflating.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes, its the high heels. For some of us keeping girls in high heels is very important. Of course they need to have straps on them to make sure they stay on.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion