tuscl

Plastic Surgery- Bigger Lips

Friday, November 27, 2015 7:35 AM
I am baffled as to why so many women have this procedure. They are obviously attempting to make their lips fuller but, in my opinion, they seem to always look worse in the aftermath. Thoughts?

8 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    If the procedure is done right and the woman knows to not over-do it, then you don't even know that a cosmetic procedure has taken place (unless you knew the woman before she had it done). It can look quite natural. Unfortunately, many women (and strippers in particular) both go overboard and don't go to someone who knows what they're doing. At that point, it looks like they stuck their mouth inside a wasp's nest.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    I don't think I've ever seen this procedure look good (then again, maybe I didn't notice the good ones). Every woman I've know who got one did so because she knew a friend who did it or read about some Hollywood actress getting it.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah it usually goes wrong unlike fake tits or booty shots.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I like natural full lips just like I like natural full breasts; but more often than not I don't like the way they look enhanced.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    This went out along with the invention of Bad Idea jeans for men.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I think fake lips look goofy, or should i say donald. These lead to more duck face photos
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    What's the purpose? To make them look more appealing to guys looking for BJs?
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    Hate it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion