tuscl

Addictions

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Thursday, November 26, 2015 9:53 PM
These are generalizations/stereo-types, all of which people blow way too much money on: Cigarettes are for poor people. Starbucks is for pretentious motherfuckers. Buffets are for fat people.

19 comments

• whodey
    9 years ago
    And strippers are for PLs.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    BMWs are for pricks. True story. [view link]
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    RE: Buffets [view link]
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    You guys trying to tell me im a Fat,hippie,pathetic loser and a pretentious motherfucker ? Damn guys
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Im just thankful im not poor
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Poor spelling is common among Southerners......oh, wait
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    Pussy is for horny fuckers like me. Beer is for blue collar horny fuckers that are suffering from pussy withdrawal. Scotch is for white collar horny fuckers that are suffering from pussy withdrawal. Strip clubs are for horny fuckers to get the beers / scotch when suffering from pussy withdrawal. Jobs are for horny fuckers to get money after their wallets were syphoned of all money at strip clubs in an attempt to alleviate the effects of pussy withdrawal.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Juice is adicted to fun
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    True^^^
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Hos is addicted to this dick. I be tryin to tell these hos like, bitch not until I say so.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    But then I let em get they fix, like ight bitch.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I LOVE buffetts but I'm not physically fat (not even close), but I'm mentally fat. Do I still fit the stereotype
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    coupes should be for racers....and yeah racers, legal or otherwise. My pretentious ass will stick with my seven seater SUV thank you very much
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I disagree. Starbucks is for basic bitches. Pretentious people have homemade espresso machine that cost $500. And also $100 bottles of wine.
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    Pussy. Everything in life revolves around pussy. You work to get money to blow it on strippers or to get things/buy stuff to impress civilian girls so they can give you their pussy.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Marshall Amps for guitarists.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Big booty black bitches for Papi_Chulo
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Dream strippers for JS69. Or is that Dream strippers for Rick the Lion?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Born Again Christianity is the final addiction, the point where all chances of sanity are finally lost. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion