tuscl

LEGEND: BRETT FAVRE

rattdog
New York
Thursday, November 26, 2015 7:25 PM
watched the halftime ceremony moments ago as brett favre just had his number retired at lambeau, as well as being inducted into the packer hall of fame simultaneously. not many qb's that i have seen in the last 30-35 years has entertained, fascinated and make me awe-struck as favre. a true football warrior. might not be another like him for quite some time.

10 comments

• grand1511
    9 years ago
    Not very many have texted pictures of their junk, either
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    [view link]? v=_nxLRTQxT8w
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I don't know and haven't checked, nor will I, but I wonder which of the 32 NFL teams have not retired one of their QB's numbers and put them in their "Hall of Fame"? Of the teams that have done the above, how many of those QB's are in Canton?
  • celayatable
    9 years ago
    Based on his behavior, I imagine there is a chance he is a member of the list.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Brett Favre is my all time favorite NFL player.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    LOL but the Bears KICKED ASS! Fuck Favre; he can't even spell his own name right.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol ^^^ Steve Young is Greater Than Brittney Favours
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    I was glad to see Brett honored and even more glad to see Aaron Rogers fall on his ass! Considering the Packers record in home games against the Lions and the Bears this year, and what they did to the Vikings last week (who beat the Lions and the Bears), I propose that the NFC North is no longer the 'Black and Blue division' but should be called the 'Paper, Scissors, Rock division'.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Yea Betty Flavors tossed a lot of INTs
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I hate the Packers but I like Favre and it was way cool to see him and Bart Starr together.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion