tuscl

I'm giving away a free product idea to drone makers

Make an outdoor automatic drone you can program to stay above or near your yard or property but will automatically detect loud bird chirping and immediately fly towards it while avoiding branches and building overhangs. Then scare the bird away with machine gun noises or whatever scares birds. It would be like a drone watch dog that can fly keeping peace and quiet to your yard or neigborhood if you got permission from neighbors to have it auto fly over their yards too. Big hawk eyes or owl eyes might help too. If not too expensive, I'd probably buy one or two or three. The company could sell auto landing and recharging pads for outdoor use as well. A manual mode override for playing around with them would be nice.

12 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    A crow killer drone would be nice
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I want an auto drone because the birds are devious, they only chirp usually in the early morning hours when you are trying to sleep on occassion.

I thought it would be cool to watch an air drone match instead of a regular robot match. I would like to see an air plane or drone match with mini explosives, auto bases and auto ground bases for the drones. some off limit camera drones could record the matches. I think that would be cool to watch. Probably expensive to build and program but maybe not anymore. It would be cool if little mini red Barron fighters were shooting up another plane in a dogfight and a drone camera could zoom in on the action. Maybe another plane could shoot mini missiles at another model airplane or drone and score a hit. I think it could be fun to watch. I was thinking like a game of total annihilation for mini airplane/drone war with everything set on auto and some ground support bases with air defense so the strategy could be to hit the enemy ground base to knock out support. Limit explosive charges to only be enough to destroy one drone or two drones in a target location. maybe add little mini guns to shoot up ground bases or other drones without air defenses. BB guns could be used with no limit if someone finds a way to ramp up the speed to shred enemy fighters.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Your idea might be attractive to golf courses where Canadien Geese shit all over the fairways and greens.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    You love bird shit all over your house. What are you thinking
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Juice loves bird shit all over his house
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    They stay away from my house. I think an owl might spot them there. I'd make an exception for owl noises. The owl behind my house I like along with an occassional hawk in the neighborhood. I once saw it swoop down on a bird and kill it while I was driving by.
    :). Death From Above

It's my mailbox and the trees in my backyard the birds seem to love.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If I didn't live in city limits, I would have exterminated the noisy birds ages ago.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Juice was high and licked all the burt shit off his car. He thought it was cake frosting
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    shark,

Don't come near me if bird noise bothers you. Best you stay in the city or wherever you might be. Good luck!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Issue is right now drones can only fly a few minutes before running out of power.

Shark, your threads look like you've drank about 7 cups of Starbucks today!!!
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

But... If you are scaring the birds away with machine gun fire noise....?
    Doesn't that defeat your idea of Peace and Quiet?

Or do you love the smell of Napalm in the morning?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion