Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If Papi recommeds a club, I stay the far the fuck away from it.

nickifree

Texas

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Very simple. Papi Chula likes, I know to stay far way from,. Thanks, Pap!!

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Papi you have already met Clayton Bigsby I'm sure

S
Supremeruler
•

Good for you.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Really Chessmaster, nikifree is a black white supremacist

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Oh look, another nickifree whinge fest.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Pussy

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

More booty for Papi. Win-win.

S
Supremeruler
•

Gaca that was sarcasm.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Papi is a good guy, and I'm sure I'd like many of his women. They wouldn't be the only one's I'd like, but I'd still like many of them.

SJG sites.google.com

Buddy Guy - Man and the blues youtube.com

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I don't dig his kind of chicks, but I visit a number of the same clubs he does. I generally have a good time at the places he has reviewed positively, and generally have the same complaints he does. I'm quite sure we'd never talk to the same dancers, but most clubs have more than one size dancer.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I like a variety of shapes and sizes. So I'd let Papi have first choice. But if he wasn't around, then I'd not refuse a fat dancer, or a fat AA dancer.

I've noted down some of the AA dives Papi has recommended. I am very interested in them!

:)

SJG sites.google.com

The Jimi Hendrix Experience, rare footage youtube.com

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

No offense taken on my-part; and I don't think nicki meant any offense; just stating his POV as he has a right to.

But nicki does seem to have a hard-time finding a club he likes; he even trashed the Rhino in Vegas as “being too ghetto” - per the nickster w.r.t SR:

“... Given their $44 cover I was expecting attractive dancers. Instead I got the same ghetto ho's low class dances I could have gotten with no cover practically every where else. As soon as I entered the club, paying $44 dollars cover, a chubby ghetto ass black ho greeted me with some line like " That's right baby run, run". I have no idea what that ho trying to say. But before I could even sit my ass on the back bar, said ghetto hoe followed by to the back to begin her hard hustle. And she was someone I certainly had no desire to be around.

The rest of the talent was subpar, though there were a couple of hot blondes but the were sole interested in the high rollers. I had money to spend- but not that much! Eventually I went to Palamino club which had better girls with and an free cover! …”

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement